Windows Chicago Build before 58s

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Kenneth
Donator

Windows Chicago Build before 58s

Post by Kenneth »

Does anyone have any builds of Chicago before 58s?

ddrmaxromance
FTP Access

Post by ddrmaxromance »

Sorry Charlie. Seems like the only released build before 58s was 58 (I think by KenOath who found it). However, I may be mistakened. There was like a 3_ build, but no one has found or leaked it yet. Many have made fakes, but other than that, 58s is probably the best you can find.
Since January 2005, I've been in the Operating Systems Prototype Community. I've enjoyed learning more these past four years about the development of the Windows and Macintosh operating systems, as well as learning of new user-based projects that optimize system performance.

Kenneth
Donator

Post by Kenneth »

i think he has build 40

Luckie
Donator

Post by Luckie »

only our BetaGuru knows this But he is a bit offended right now
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."

AnDrEwP182
FTP Access

Post by AnDrEwP182 »

many pre-58s builds exist. I would be suprised if Microsoft had no form of OS backup they don't want to release. They are not exactly "out there", only with selective beta testers and some nostaligic M$ employees.

Fagutish

Post by Fagutish »

I still have some connections to some Microsoft employees.. some are pretty high up but they haven't been around THAT long.. you guys think they could provide us with Betas? ..or has everything like that been tried and milked out already?

ikki-kun

Post by ikki-kun »

i have 58 and 58s bulds if u want i can upload that to RS and share with all of u if it dont brakes any rule

Namronia

Post by Namronia »

troyoda1990 wrote:Sorry Charlie. Seems like the only released build before 58s was 58 (I think by KenOath who found it). However, I may be mistakened. There was like a 3_ build, but no one has found or leaked it yet. Many have made fakes, but other than that, 58s is probably the best you can find.
He fixed it, but it wasnt found by him i think, also, GBG (German Beta Group) found and released another one, 100% untouched