BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 23d, 19h, 0m | CPU: 32% | MEM: 5610MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).

PostPost subject: Which build?        Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:48 pm 
which build is it???

Image removed by Admin. Too many chances have been given for uploading to the BA uploader. Now Im just going to remove them. If you want to edit this post to show the image uploaded to the BA uploader feel free.

oh, id forget the image that was here...,sry the one was wrong
:evil: :evil: :evil:

thats the only thing i dont like, id only copied the link from a page and you delete it everytime! i love this forum, but i dont like the imageuploader

Last edited by Namronia on Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:03 pm 
Donator

I'd say 4050.

PS: This time I'll leave the image alone, but in the future, use the BA image uploader. There's a reason it's there.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:27 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Longhorn 4074
It comes from 405x - 406x era. Although i think it was never compiled. It's most propably Flash Projector demo (like most of LH's prototypes)...

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: the latest build        Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:34 am 
Hy, does the latest beta build of longhorn still have the memory leak problem?

PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:24 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows Vista SP1
What do you mean by "latest beta build"?
The Longhorn 4xxx codebase line was discontinued in August 2004 with build 4094 (the latest builds leaked were 4093 and 4083, but the most frequent is 4074).

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:35 am 
Donator

@Namronia
The use of the image uploader is enforced because hot-linked images can be (re)moved anytime. This causes the links to go dead and the image to be unavailable. The image uploader will prevent this. Just use it and you won't have any grief. :wink:

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:59 am 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Exactly. Its also a forum rule. Break it and risk having the post deleted or being banned. If you don't like it we can't help that unfortunately.

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:46 pm 
empireum wrote:
@Namronia
The use of the image uploader is enforced because hot-linked images can be (re)moved anytime. This causes the links to go dead and the image to be unavailable. The image uploader will prevent this. Just use it and you won't have any grief. :wink:

mh... thats ok, sorry, i dont thougt so far :oops:
can someone give me the link, i forget the image :oops: