Which build?

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Namronia

Which build?

Post by Namronia »

which build is it???

Image removed by Admin. Too many chances have been given for uploading to the BA uploader. Now Im just going to remove them. If you want to edit this post to show the image uploaded to the BA uploader feel free.

oh, id forget the image that was here...,sry the one was wrong

thats the only thing i dont like, id only copied the link from a page and you delete it everytime! i love this forum, but i dont like the imageuploader
Last edited by Namronia on Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

I'd say 4050.

PS: This time I'll leave the image alone, but in the future, use the BA image uploader. There's a reason it's there.

fzajac
Donator

Post by fzajac »

It comes from 405x - 406x era. Although i think it was never compiled. It's most propably Flash Projector demo (like most of LH's prototypes)...

mmuntean

the latest build

Post by mmuntean »

Hy, does the latest beta build of longhorn still have the memory leak problem?

Xammer
FTP Access

Post by Xammer »

What do you mean by "latest beta build"?
The Longhorn 4xxx codebase line was discontinued in August 2004 with build 4094 (the latest builds leaked were 4093 and 4083, but the most frequent is 4074).

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

@Namronia
The use of the image uploader is enforced because hot-linked images can be (re)moved anytime. This causes the links to go dead and the image to be unavailable. The image uploader will prevent this. Just use it and you won't have any grief.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Exactly. Its also a forum rule. Break it and risk having the post deleted or being banned. If you don't like it we can't help that unfortunately.

Namronia

Post by Namronia »

empireum wrote:@Namronia
The use of the image uploader is enforced because hot-linked images can be (re)moved anytime. This causes the links to go dead and the image to be unavailable. The image uploader will prevent this. Just use it and you won't have any grief.
mh... thats ok, sorry, i dont thougt so far
can someone give me the link, i forget the image