BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 27d, 18h, 44m | CPU: 18% | MEM: 6122MB of 11057MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Battlefield Heros Beta        Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:41 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Longhorn 4074
I tested the beta of the new Battlefield Heros online FPS game and I thought it was good for what it was. It definately isn't the greatest thing but it is FREE. I think the game is coming out shorthly if it is't already. There are many games with better graphics and that look more lifelike but like i said before it is free and it will probably be a fun game.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Battlefield Heros Beta        Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:58 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Longhorn 4074
Sports8632 wrote:
There are many games with better graphics and that look more lifelike but like i said before it is free and it will probably be a fun game.

I've read about this game & i will try it soon when i will be back at home, it looks nice.
I'm sick of all those life-imitatnig graphics TBH, game are here just to bring up some fun, not imitate life (that's why i say The Sims series suck :P)... Oh and GFX are not as important as gameplay is ;)

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Battlefield Heros Beta        Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:22 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Longhorn 4074
I agree gameplay is more important that graphics because the graphics could be just the best looking thing ever but the gameplay sucks which makes the game no fun. Battlefield Heros looks more cartoony than anything but its has a fairly good gameplay (and it will get better after awhile because i think the actual game just came out which should have fixed any bugs).

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Battlefield Heros Beta        Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 build 2195
I like the graphics but one quick question i heard that the server joining process really sucks. Apparently it joins a server randomly and that causes imbalances like 5 players in one team and only 2 in the other. Have they changed that or is it still the same??

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Battlefield Heros Beta        Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:52 am 
The Graphics were good but the gameplay was mediocre.

PostPost subject: Re: Battlefield Heros Beta        Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:18 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 build 2195
So we should stick to TF2 :)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Battlefield Heros Beta        Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:25 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
xboxkrnld.15574
Sports8632 wrote:
I agree gameplay is more important that graphics because the graphics could be just the best looking thing ever but the gameplay sucks which makes the game no fun. Battlefield Heros looks more cartoony than anything but its has a fairly good gameplay (and it will get better after awhile because i think the actual game just came out which should have fixed any bugs).

I kinda disagree... With Morrowind for example (which, from my reading, has a GREAT story and GREAT gameplay), I just can't bring myself to play it... The graphics are so bad compared to Oblivion (Which I've played a LOT), that when I start a new game on Morrowind and see the guy on the ship, I say to myself, Screw this! and play some Oblivion...

Top  Profile