BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 53d, 15h, 56m | CPU: 20% | MEM: 5740MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPost subject: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:23 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:19 am

Posts
1147

Location
C:\canada\bc.exe

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
i recently heard about this HL2 beta fix or something, i cant get any info because for some reason i can not connect to \
HL-Beta.spb.ru, i have always had problems connecting to this site, anyways anyone got more info?

_________________
Hey little fella, you like-a jump rope?


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:06 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:15 am

Posts
72

Location
USA

Favourite OS
Windows 7
You have to elaborate a little bit more on what you are talking about..

Patches? Modifications? Projects?

_________________
"I hear you say 'Why?' Always 'Why?' You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'" --George Bernard Shaw

"You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water." --Rabindranath Tagore


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:06 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:08 am

Posts
819

Location
Malaysia
Gmod1001 wrote:
i recently heard about this HL2 beta fix or something, i cant get any info because for some reason i can not connect to \
HL-Beta.spb.ru, i have always had problems connecting to this site, anyways anyone got more info?

Are you referring to this?
Quote:
Mega Patch v.3.0 released!

Released the next version of the exclusive product from our site - Mega Patch for beta.
Here is a list of changes:
-Corrected model, textures and sounds npc_assassin (by alek)
-Corrected model npc_crabsynth (converted by 2R1Zt)
New-working icons absolutely all weapons (by 2R1Zt)
-Fixed a texture map d3_c17_07 (by 2R1Zt)
-Corrected model weapon_alyxgun (converted from Smod by 2R1Zt)
-Fixed sounds for weapon_alyxgun (by Shlykov)
And a couple of screen showing:

We remind you that this version of the patch may not be the last and with your help. If you have a fix which has not yet entered the patch please let us know about it by an appropriate theme for the forum.


I can't see any download links either, and since I don't understand Russians, navigating the site is a too much difficult. :?

_________________
Image


Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:20 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Posts
65

Location
uk, Scotland, Stirlingshire, Grangemouth
Since everyone's wondering why they can't access the downloads it's because only members can so sign up and then enjoy the downloadable!

_________________
H λ L F - L I F E ²: B E T A Image


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:13 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:08 am

Posts
819

Location
Malaysia
Digit@lyS@ne wrote:
Since everyone's wondering why they can't access the downloads it's because only members can so sign up and then enjoy the downloadable!

Ahhh... members only, signed up already and now downloading stuff from their server :D

_________________
Image


Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:19 am

Posts
1147

Location
C:\canada\bc.exe

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
listen, i cannot acess the site AT FREAKING ALL!!! so i cant sign up, i cant download [censored], i cant do anything, someone please download the mega patch and put it on the server... or Fileplanet?

_________________
Hey little fella, you like-a jump rope?


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:26 am 
Reply with quote
Mega Patch v.3.0 :D


Top
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:33 am 
Reply with quote
Thanks, this sounds interesting. :mrgreen: Link was dead, but I found a mirror here - http://www.hl-beta.spb.ru/e107_files/pu ... _patch.rar


Top
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:17 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 am

Posts
66

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 build 2195
Has anyone tested whether or not the patch works properly?


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:00 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Posts
1087

Location
UK

Favourite OS
Ubuntu
It works fine. ^^

_________________
Lead Programmer @ OldTimes Software
Administrator @ TalonBrave.info; The Dedicated Video-Games Archive


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:50 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:19 am

Posts
1147

Location
C:\canada\bc.exe

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
Scaryfun wrote:
Thanks, this sounds interesting. :mrgreen: Link was dead, but I found a mirror here - http://www.hl-beta.spb.ru/e107_files/pu ... _patch.rar


can anyone upload this somewhere else???
seriously i CAN NOT AT ALL BY ANY CHANCE connect to www.hl-beta.spb.ru?
i DO NOT KNOW WHY AND IT IS BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME?!

_________________
Hey little fella, you like-a jump rope?


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:45 am 
Reply with quote
Thanks for the link, this sound interesting. Hopefully this is meant for the Russian version since the site is Russian.


Top
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:51 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Posts
39
jackool wrote:
Thanks for the link, this sound interesting. Hopefully this is meant for the Russian version since the site is Russian.

Not really and Gmod1001, i will PM you a rapidshare link for it, I would post the link here but whit the "10 downloads limit", what's the point.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:08 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Posts
1087

Location
UK

Favourite OS
Ubuntu
Russian version is the same as anon... ugh why dont you people understand that.

_________________
Lead Programmer @ OldTimes Software
Administrator @ TalonBrave.info; The Dedicated Video-Games Archive


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:31 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Posts
27

Favourite OS
6001
There are some subtle differences between the two.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:19 am

Posts
1915

Location
New Zealand
just a few fixes here and there. They both are the same leak


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:37 am

Posts
110
The only difference is a usermade map called e3_gurlas and the fact that its got an installer. Nothing else is different.

_________________
Wunderboy quits. Insolence. DuctTape. Sledgehammer.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:59 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Posts
39
ScarT wrote:
The only difference is a usermade map called e3_gurlas and the fact that its got an installer. Nothing else is different.

You mean E3_Gurluas also

read Zita4ever's comments


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Half-Life Beta Project?        Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:18 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Posts
1087

Location
UK

Favourite OS
Ubuntu
*sighs* 8-)

_________________
Lead Programmer @ OldTimes Software
Administrator @ TalonBrave.info; The Dedicated Video-Games Archive


Top  Profile  WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS