BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 24d, 11h, 22m | CPU: 12% | MEM: 5767MB of 10988MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:58 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
I Recently Reinstalled Windows, and I didnt back up my HL2 Beta :cry: ,
I dont want to go through downloading HL2 beta, Beta1&2 patches, Alpha patch, that HUGE mappack (WL or Something?) :o does anyone have a download of the russian beta installed with this? i REALLY need it :wink:

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:03 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
oh come on, SOMEONE?... ANYONE?

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:15 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7
This thread has the Russian Beta and the Compiled WC Mappack:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3785

Is this what you are looking for? or you looking for some version that has everything patched together in one download?

"You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water." --Rabindranath Tagore

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:57 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
well iam looking for someone who would be nice enough to pack the...
-Russian Beta
Installed with!
-Beta Patch 1
-Beta Patch 2
-Alpha patch
-WC Mappack
etc...
i know many people have this (its called the complete Beta)
someone has to be able to compile it and sand me a download, (IF SO DONT YOU DARE USE RAPIDSHARE, I AM NOT PAYING MONEY TO DOWNLOAD, AND DOWNLOADING ONE THING AT A TIME SUCKS

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:55 am 
Donator

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today...

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:53 am 
Donator

Gmod1001 wrote:
well iam looking for someone who would be nice enough to pack the...
-Russian Beta
Installed with!
-Beta Patch 1
-Beta Patch 2
-Alpha patch
-WC Mappack
etc...
i know many people have this (its called the complete Beta)
someone has to be able to compile it and sand me a download, (IF SO DONT YOU DARE USE RAPIDSHARE, I AM NOT PAYING MONEY TO DOWNLOAD, AND DOWNLOADING ONE THING AT A TIME SUCKS

Wow. That's one hell of a request. I have all those files, but still, compiling takes times, not to mention times taken to upload those over my crappy ADSL upload speed (50kB/s) which is gonna take maybe weeks. If someone do post it on Rapidshare, just be grateful and download them one at a time or you can shell out some money for a 3 days access.

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:40 pm 
Donator

Why not use the ba server?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:00 pm 
Donator

zamadatix wrote:
Why not use the ba server?

If I would use BA FTP, it's still slow, 50kB/s max upload speed, and 70kB/s max download speed.

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 pm 
Donator

Yeah but we can download more than one at a time :P.

ps: thanks for the offer :D

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:37 pm 
Donator

zamadatix wrote:
Yeah but we can download more than one at a time :P.

ps: thanks for the offer :D

Sure thing. The original reply of mine was to tell him that if someone uploaded the compilation on Rapidshare (maybe to get points or something), he should just download it as the request was a hard thing to be done if you're on crappy connection with crappy ISP.

PS: My crappy ISP name is TMnet :(

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:34 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
sadly, these files are not on the Beta Archive FTP, if someone would be kind to upload what is missing....

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:47 pm 
Donator

I just aksed if it could be uplaoded to the ba server and FarCry3r said sure thing :P

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
Good,
I am downloading the beta under (Beta)-Pc-Half Life 2 (Beta) on the server, Is this the Russian OR Anon?

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:03 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Whistler Build 2419
I have some extra goodies you may want: HL:S and CS:S beta, TF2 binaries (not very useful, but if you're a completist...) and source to Half-Life 1 ported to the Hammer beta that came with the leak.

EDIT:

Compiling some of those maps are useless, there's some serious bugs in some that refuse to compile, and most are just test maps. I was on the MissingInformation/177 Team as a mapper. You can always open them in the beta hammer and see if it's worth your time and then compile. There's a huge amount of maps in there and compiling them all would take a very long time (some are completely horrible brushwork and VIS times can take hours and some have leaks, making them extremely difficult to compile if you don't know how to fix them or locate them).

Top  Profile  WWW  ICQ  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:25 am 
Donator

emoaddict15 wrote:
I have some extra goodies you may want: HL:S and CS:S beta, TF2 binaries (not very useful, but if you're a completist...) and source to Half-Life 1 ported to the Hammer beta that came with the leak.

EDIT:

Compiling some of those maps are useless, there's some serious bugs in some that refuse to compile, and most are just test maps. I was on the MissingInformation/177 Team as a mapper. You can always open them in the beta hammer and see if it's worth your time and then compile. There's a huge amount of maps in there and compiling them all would take a very long time (some are completely horrible brushwork and VIS times can take hours and some have leaks, making them extremely difficult to compile if you don't know how to fix them or locate them).

I will be appreciate if you could upload it anywhere, most preferable is Rapidshare, and second is BA FTP :P

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:42 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Whistler Build 2419
FarCry3r wrote:
emoaddict15 wrote:

EDIT:

I will be appreciate if you could upload it anywhere, most preferable is Rapidshare, and second is BA FTP :P

Uploading to my personal domain now. Should be done in a few hours. Way faster than Rapidshare. ;]

PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:52 am 
Donator

emoaddict15 wrote:
Uploading to my personal domain now. Should be done in a few hours. Way faster than Rapidshare. ;]

Nice. Thanks for the stuff and hassles uploading them :oops:

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:01 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Whistler Build 2419
FarCry3r wrote:
emoaddict15 wrote:

Nice. Thanks for the stuff and hassles uploading them :oops:

No worries, at least someones interested in my bouts of OCD, lol.

PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:35 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Whistler Build 2419
http://dk.toastednet.org/HL2_Beta/

Have fun

PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:49 am 
Donator

emoaddict15 wrote:
http://dk.toastednet.org/HL2_Beta/

Have fun

Thanks for the hassles emoaddict15 :wink:

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:11 am 
FTP Access

Hey emoaddict15,

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the Condition Zero beta that you could upload as well?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:32 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Whistler Build 2419
I have to dig around but I know I do.

PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:45 am 
FTP Access

If you could upload it when you find it that would be awesome :D

Then my VALVe leaked beta collection is complete

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:22 pm 
thanks for this complete beta of hl2

PostPost subject: Re: hl2 COMPLETE beta        Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm 
FTP Access

Hey darknigthmare,

Welcome to BA.

(If you're thinking 10 spammed posted will get you access to the FTP, think again.)

Top  Profile