BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 21d, 22h, 31m | CPU: 43% | MEM: 5984MB of 10848MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:31 am 
FTP Access

Quote:
Lost Concept is a HL2/EP2 Mod that recreates the storyline of the leak. The Lost Concept Mod team have made massive amount of progress since DEV 4 and are around 45% done from what i have seen.

Don't Expect much from this download it was from very early stages. Anyway extract this archive and put lost concept folder in your steam/steamapps/sourcemods folder.

Password:
Code:
www.aperturegaming.com

Download:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JUQF70R3

Earths Last Survivors:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/164957251/earths_last_survivor_Rev_3.rar

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:04 am 
FTP Access

Thanks for this :D

I'm about a month or two away from showing off my leak project :D

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 pm 
lost concept is a goog mod

PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm 
FTP Access

Don't waste your time downloading this. It's literal stolen from the MI team.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:22 pm 
FTP Access

ScarT wrote:

He's not lieing people but then again do download it and see what's in it.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:10 pm 
FTP Access

ScarT wrote:

Oh, u, ScarT, you're *on* the MI team.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:21 am 
FTP Access

HubmaN wrote:
ScarT wrote:

Oh, u, ScarT, you're *on* the MI team.

Pointless bump. Look when the thread was last posted in.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:29 am 
FTP Access

I'll reupload this sometime.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:49 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 SP4
Hey guys, I'm was the original founder of this mod and have since ceased work on it. I can upload 3GB worth of stuff we did plus source code if anyone's interested.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:53 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 SP4
And yeah, some is stolen from the MI team but those models were placeholders for our own.

All of this is now considered public domain to me now, so do what you want with it, use it in your own mods, etc. I'll give you 1GB of my old VMFs if you're interested. I want to see at least one of these beta-->retail projects completed.

Also, who'd you get this from? cdlink, popbob, or someone else? It certainly wasn't me. But now that this is out, I'll give you everything if you have a project of your own that you could use this material for.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:02 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 SP4
Here's some teasers of some of my old stuff, let me know if you want it for a project of your own.

Sorry about these not being on the image uploader, the page seems broken to me for whatever reason, it doesn't let me upload any of my images.

http://www.cubeupload.com/files/65a400k ... or0000.jpg

http://www.cubeupload.com/files/6bbc00c ... 1d0002.jpg

Also, I don't know if cdlink is still working on this or not so I'll have to talk to him before giving this out, but I doubt he's still working on it as he'd be the last active member unless he got new people.

NOTE: These screenshots are somewhere between Dev4 and Dev5.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:10 am 
FTP Access

If you could upload the source and the vmf files that would be awesome :D

I'm in the middle of a leak restoration project, (I'm not trying to make an awesome one like Team Gaben or MI, I just want to play through the old story from start to end), so these resources would be nice.

EDIT: When I get back from school I might post some screenshots of my own.

EDIT #2: Here you go. ( Some concepts borrowed from the Team Gaben screenshots. Models ported by Missing Info. )

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:52 am 
FTP Access

Uploading the other files would be nice.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:24 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 SP4
Digit@lyS@ne wrote:
Uploading the other files would be nice.

Does anyone have any FTP space that I could use? Rapidshare and all other free hosts suck. And I don't even know if this meets the requirements for BA's FTP?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:29 pm 
Administrator

Since this is a mod/hack BA won't put it on the FTP:s. However it looks very well done, so I hope you find some good space for it, would be a shame to lose it.

Listings: BetaArchive Database (beta)
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:23 am 
FTP Access

mrpijey, could he use the BA download ftp as a temporary storage for this?

Temporary meaning a week or so.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:31 am 
I wouldn't recommend giving out the source or anything else, Since myself and a few others are still working on this mod.

EDIT:Also Dev 4 release was nearly a year ago. It was originally leaked by Superbird, who manged to hack the lostcontent.filesources ftp. And then download it.

PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:31 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 SP4
cdlink14 wrote:
I wouldn't recommend giving out the source or anything else, Since myself and a few others are still working on this mod.

EDIT:Also Dev 4 release was nearly a year ago. It was originally leaked by Superbird, who manged to hack the lostcontent.filesources ftp. And then download it.

Alright, if you guys are still working on the mod I won't distribute anything. I can give what I have to you guys if you want, I have all his old stuff, I'm ddreyer's friend (don't know if you remember him, he may be known to you as snoopy, and me and him worked on this stuff alot a year or so ago)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:41 am 
nookupeous wrote:
cdlink14 wrote:

Alright, if you guys are still working on the mod I won't distribute anything. I can give what I have to you guys if you want, I have all his old stuff, I'm ddreyer's friend (don't know if you remember him, he may be known to you as snoopy, and me and him worked on this stuff alot a year or so ago)

Ok. Anyway where's DD been? I haven't seen him in about 5-6 months.

PostPost subject: Re: Lost Concept Dev 4 Leak        Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 SP4
cdlink14 wrote:
nookupeous wrote:
cdlink14 wrote:

Ok. Anyway where's DD been? I haven't seen him in about 5-6 months.

His got suspended from his current ISP for dumb copyright stuff, I can try and get his new MSN if you want.

Top  Profile