BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 22d, 17h, 35m | CPU: 27% | MEM: 6028MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Manhunt 2 Uncensored Betas/Pre-Retail Copied        Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:27 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 2000 SP4

IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN WARNED, THE GAME ISN'T THAT BAD, BUT SOME OF THE VIDEOS AND THE BETA ITSELF BELOW THIS MAY FREAK YOU OUT A BIT, THE BETA OF THIS GAME WAS REJECTED IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES, AND WAS GIVEN AN ADULTS ONLY RATING BY THE ESRB AND OTHER RATING GROUPS. CHILDREN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Hey, I've finally gotten my hands on the 2nd Manhunt 2 Uncut Beta. I haven't tested it yet, so I don't know if there's anything new than the other build, but this build is compiled an hour later than the previous one.

The first build, compiled an hour earlier than the 2nd (both compiled on 2007-05-09) Has some extra files on the root and some files appear to be padded. That's just judging by the ISO, I haven't played it yet. This release was leaked to a newsgroup by a rockstar employee who was later fired according to gamepolitics.com.

The 2nd Build was leaked by someone else to a popular PS2 Scene group, and was compiled an hour later than the first. A comparison between this and retail. And was ripped from a pre-release DVD from Holland.

This build has:

Totally Uncensored Adult's Only Content (most of it anyway)
Full Uncensored Killings
Extra Addon to the Cemetary Area
Gallons of Blood and Better Bullet Holes
Prisoners try to urinate on you (may be in retail not sure)
Less than perfect AI in some places
...and a whole list of other things I don't care to list right now as they are pretty graphic, I can list more on request

Similaraties between the two builds:

Both are PAL (leaked out of Europe, formatted for PAL TV's/Consoles)(Need to be patched to be played on an NTSC console/TV)

Both Have a similar filesize around 2.43-2.5GB

Both have the same Disc ID

SLES_548.19
(Retail is SLES_520.23)(The NTSC would be different and start with SLUS)

Here's a speedrun of the entire game

http://www.archive.org/details/Manhunt_ ... MortyreR45

You should get the gist of the beta, but if you wanna see more, I've included the uncensored beta death scenes below, but there's more all over the internet.

http://megavideo.com/?v=ZWKPQJWR

Also, I don't know if BetaArchive would want me to upload this, but reading on the internet and using files from the beta, I've been able to mostly uncensor the retail copy, it's still less violent then the beta, but the AI is better and such. I'm making links for the two beta ones, as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload PS2 Games to the FTP.

Also, mods let me know if I'm allowed to upload my hacked retail copy.

download links coming soon

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Manhunt 2 Uncensored Betas/Pre-Retail Copied        Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:39 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7600 x64
Go Go Go.
I must know more :D
I LOVE MANHUNT.
Your a god for this one :D

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Manhunt 2 Uncensored Betas/Pre-Retail Copied        Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:28 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7600 x64
Duuude, finished uploading yet?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Manhunt 2 Uncensored Betas/Pre-Retail Copied        Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:02 pm 
So which is the more uncensored? The first or second beta? I heard there was a pliers-to-the-balls execution that was... ahem... "cut" from the final game :wink:

PostPost subject: Re: Manhunt 2 Uncensored Betas/Pre-Retail Copied        Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm 
Donator

Man i hope this will be uploaded soon, but sadly the PCSX2 doesn't run Manhunt.
The good news are, that Manhunt will come uncensored for PC, not sure if it'll be that violent like the leaked versions :P

Top  Profile