BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 0d, 8h, 40m | CPU: 21% | MEM: 3996MB of 10139MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:04 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
NeXTstep 4.0 Beta
Hi... are there any Duke Nukem Forever Betas in existence that have leaked? I know a beta from 2003 possibly leaked onto the Net, but that is all I know.

Matt

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:05 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows XP/Vista
mattrock1988 wrote:
Hi... are there any Duke Nukem Forever Betas in existence that have leaked? I know a beta from 2003 possibly leaked onto the Net, but that is all I know.

Matt

Im guessing the newest versions will only be alpha or pre-alpha ATM

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:06 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows XP/Vista
mattrock1988 wrote:

Matt

Sorry for te double post. None exist

Last edited by XFUBX on Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:48 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
They all blow
I have followed the news on this game constantly, A development build outside of the offices does not exist. :/

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:12 am 
Donator

Apparently mrpijey has a couple of Duke Nukem Forever betas but is unwilling to share them.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:53 am 
Donator

We need this Betas so much, this is one of these games which have a very long developement and it's very important to take a look at them.
Could you please ask him very friendly again? :D

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:14 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Neptune/Whistler2419/Linux Mint
any duke nukem beta,s would be cool

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:40 am 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
zchri9 wrote:
Apparently mrpijey has a couple of Duke Nukem Forever betas but is unwilling to share them.

What someone shares is entirely up to them. Making such a fact obvious on the forums is only going to make that person even less likely to share it because you're getting all uptight about it. Everyone has their reasons for not sharing, and the reason is generally people who are greedy and give nothing in return. I doubt this is any exception. mrpijey does a lot of work on this forum, be thankful for what you get and getting it for free.

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:51 am 
Donator

ive always wished i had some interesting software to contribute... still looking hard though!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:22 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
NeXTstep 4.0 Beta
Hmm... this is all rather intriguing. Anyway, happy hunting.

Matt

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:34 pm 
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1528 ... ab=summary real or fake ?

PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 pm 
Donator

calhoun wrote:
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/152869329/duke+nukem+forever?tab=summary real or fake ?

It's FAKE, since ViTALiTY is a scene group and they doesn't released this game + it makes no sense to release a alpha version since Duke Nukem Forever was nearly finished when 3D Realms closed it's doors.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:17 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
SLAYERMAGGOT wrote:
calhoun wrote:
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/152869329/duke+nukem+forever?tab=summary real or fake ?

It's FAKE, since ViTALiTY is a scene group and they doesn't released this game + it makes no sense to release a alpha version since Duke Nukem Forever was nearly finished when 3D Realms closed it's doors.

oh, and he bumped this topic :P

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:30 pm 
FTP Access

SLAYERMAGGOT wrote:
calhoun wrote:

Was it nearly finished? When I read the leaked documents some levels weren't even started, others were only just started, and only a few were near completion.

Offtopic Comment
What's a scene group\what are the types of groups?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
I am pretty shure they got as close ad they have ever came to releasing DNF when they got the boot :P

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 pm 
Donator

Offtopic Comment

Scene groups (also known as Warez groups) like Razor1911, Fairlight, ViTALiTY and a lot more crack and illegally release games for free.
Other groups also release movies & software illegally. The word "scene" is explained here

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:48 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
They all blow
... And some of them prefer that people buy the actual product, they just do the cracking part for fun since they compete who can crack it the quickest.
The recent p2p culture has it a bit derailed from the groups intentions. There are big groups out there who hate p2p lamers that just want the stuff for free.

But on topic, The DNF that you see in the shots looks to be very incomplete in many areas (Lot's of lack on detail).
And remember that trailer and compare it to what you saw with HL2 e3 2003? :)
I remember reading that the previous E3 demos for dnf were all pretty 'hardscripted' Just like HL2.
Meaning that barely anything real was done at that point, just a collage of different settings and ideas.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:07 pm 
watch ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amp9PM4L1Os&

PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:05 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
calhoun wrote:

that video was removed.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:42 pm 
FTP Access

Sorry to say bros, but whoever believe that mrpijey actually got any builds are dumb.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 7 SP1
Agree i HIGHLY doubt that someone has a build of DNF.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:19 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
SLAYERMAGGOT wrote:
Offtopic Comment

Scene groups (also known as Warez groups) like Razor1911, Fairlight, ViTALiTY and a lot more crack and illegally release games for free.
Other groups also release movies & software illegally. The word "scene" is explained here

Offtopic Comment
I get most of my games from the group Razor1911. they have good stuff!

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:25 pm 
I´d love to get my hands on a DNF beta but I don´t think any will ever be released. They were pissed off whrn the old dn3d beta leaked

PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:07 am 

davidclark wrote:
I´d love to get my hands on a DNF beta but I don´t think any will ever be released. They were [censored] off whrn the old dn3d beta leaked
same here dude, what if they some1 did hav a beta right now?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Duke Nukem Forever Betas?        Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:29 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 7 7100
davidclark wrote:
They were [censored] off whrn the old dn3d beta leaked

3D Realms hosted that on their website.

Top  Profile