Halo Wars and Halo 4

Discuss any beta and abandonware games.
feck111

Halo Wars and Halo 4

Post by feck111 »

I know that halo wars is real, it looks excellent, it's gonna be a great RTS (my personal favourite genre) game for 360.

I was wondering if Halo 4 is coming out as well?

And the idea of a halo movie is kinda laughable. Microsoft/Bungie going into the motion picture business

Evan
FTP Access

Post by Evan »

Isnt Peter Jackson directing it? It's probably cancelled after the Microsoft / Bungie split anyway. I doubt there will be a Halo 4 for the same reason.
Evan supports minimal Sigs! :P.

mebizzle

Post by mebizzle »

They've (Bungie) announced that there is a new halo project in the works, and the Peter Jackson one wasnt a Bungie game but some other studio (i cant remmeber off of the top of me head)

Chris1244
FTP Access

Post by Chris1244 »

There might be more Halo games down the run. However the name Halo 4 will not be used. Halo 3 ended the trilogy there will be spin-offs like Halo Wars. Halo 3 is good Halo Wars won't interest.
TheTutorial

Wiggles

Post by Wiggles »

Looking forward to Halo Wars, from what I've seen it looks very promising but if there is ever to be a Halo 4 (which I know there won't be) then I will post a video on YouTube of me ripping off every key on my keyboard and eat every single one.

bibo

Post by bibo »

I've never hear about halo 4 but i hear about an halo 3 recon with a new person...
http://www.bungie.net/Projects/whvidlds ... fault.aspx
(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)

hogsy
FTP Access

Post by hogsy »

Wiggles wrote:Looking forward to Halo Wars, from what I've seen it looks very promising but if there is ever to be a Halo 4 (which I know there won't be) then I will post a video on YouTube of me ripping off every key on my keyboard and eat every single one.

I would love to see that!