BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 50d, 14h, 10m | CPU: 21% | MEM: 6650MB of 11232MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Operation Inner Space        Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:55 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
2222A
This is a 16-bits game that came out in 1992 for Windows 3.1
It is still being sold via the developers website, but download only http://www.sdispace.com

Mobygames has pictures of a floppy for the full version:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/win3x/ope ... Id,348154/

I did read somewhere about a CD version, but can't find any picture of said disc or any other evidence.

Does anyone here know for sure if a CD version was ever released and if it contained only the game or also the addons?
Also, if anyone has pictures of the floppies for the addons, I'd appreciate it.

I'd love to request this to be added to the FTP, but since the game is still being sold by the dev, it's a no go (for now).

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Operation Inner Space        Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:54 am 

Favourite OS
Windows 7
One of my favorite games of that time, I remember how I spent a lot of time playing in my childhood! Thanks for reminding me
–°heers,TacticalS

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Operation Inner Space        Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:05 am 

Oh my god. Thank you for bringing this game up here. I have been looking for this little gem for years now, but could never quite pin it down. I used to play the shareware version of this back when I had my 386SX or 486DX4. Looking at this game today, it's really just a weird Asteroids clone, isn't it? But... the nostalgia is strong with this one!

Honestly.... thank you! ;-)

Top  Profile