BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 48d, 22h, 4m | CPU: 32% | MEM: 6216MB of 10945MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

PostPost subject: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:28 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 sp1
there r beta of the game but it dose not published yet so the frist coverage was made by The Gaming Liberty and then by Past to Present Online so any one can get th this beta please share with us

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: stargate sg 1 the allaince        Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:29 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Win7
if you count that in that some random fans contacted the devs to give out some old trash, then anyone can try it.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: stargate sg 1 the allaince        Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:36 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 sp1
yes any one help us to develop it one day and make good stargate game

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: stargate sg 1 the allaince        Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:25 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
OSX
Sorry, the likelihood of the developers handing out another copy is quite slim, it took me a few years of occasional contact, and lots of justification for why I should have it, while I am one of the more known collectors out there (and not just a random fan). If they want the game out there, they will let me know. If any copy is to leak, itll likely be the Xbox version, which is in the hands of many.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: stargate sg 1 the allaince        Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:23 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 sp1
there is xbox version for download give us a link

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: stargate sg 1 the allaince        Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:00 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
OSX
There are no versions for download. But if one is going to leak, it will be the Xbox version.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: stargate sg 1 the allaince        Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:36 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 - 3.1.319
If this one is unofficial, then it may be a hack.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: stargate sg 1 the allaince        Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:38 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 sp1
why you don t leak these version u have

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: stargate sg 1 the allaince        Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:42 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 - 3.1.319
amrfateh wrote:
why you don t leak these version u have

Well, I don't have anything yet...sorry.
Also, I have googled and found this game is cancelled. There's only Alpha.
References for "cancelled" version:
http://www.unseen64.net/2012/01/08/stargate-sg-1-the-alliance-game-cancelled/
http://n4g.com/news/1144174/stargate-sg-1-the-alliance-huge-images-from-the-cancelled-game
http://www.gateworld.net/videogames/stargate_sg-1_the_alliance.shtml
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Stargate_SG-1:_The_Alliance
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22839/t637686-stargate-alliance-cancelled/ (read only first post)

There are more...

Also, it used modified version of Unreal Engine 2004, so the whole game can be invalidated.

Last edited by BettaFish1902 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: stargate sg 1 the allaince        Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:44 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 sp1
maybe in the next years will be available to download

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:44 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 - 3.1.319
Offtopic Comment
Only our game expert (Hallfiry) can tell us...

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:34 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 sp1
what u mean by that

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:38 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 - 3.1.319
He can tell us truth of this game...

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:53 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Wyn 2079
BettaFish1902 wrote:
Offtopic Comment

Found nothing.

Since when I'm an expert? And what is my field of expertise?

Top  Profile  ICQ
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 - 3.1.319
Hallfiry wrote:
BettaFish1902 wrote:
Offtopic Comment

Found nothing.

Did you use a site called Google?
Hallfiry wrote:
Since when I'm an expert? And what is my field of expertise?

Just joking. :P

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:26 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Wyn 2079
BettaFish1902 wrote:
Hallfiry wrote:
BettaFish1902 wrote:
Offtopic Comment

Found nothing.

Did you use a site called Google?

Yes and I couldn't find any leaks within two minutes. So I gave up. (I'm not a Stargate fan...)

Top  Profile  ICQ
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:18 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 - 3.1.319
Found on wikipedia.
Quote:
Stargate SG-1: The Alliance, (abbreviated as SG-1:TA), is a cancelled game based on Stargate SG-1. Development was cancelled in August 2005.
The game was said to have been based upon the events of the SG-1 seasons; the player was able to select their character for a mission and fulfill the roles of that character as seen in the TV show. It was confirmed that the Alliance part of the name referred to the Alliance between Anubis and the new enemy, Haaken. The Haaken have never appeared in the TV show, they are a new alien race that was created by the developer's concept artists and game designers. The game was an FPS with an option for a third person perspective, consisting of objectives to be reached during various missions and levels. Since the developers have not shown much of the gameplay, it is not very clear how exactly the game was meant to play out. However, from the video from the Stargate Atlantis: Rising DVD, it appears to follow the storyline well. In 2012, gaming blog Past to Present Online began to release information about the game, including gameplay videos that revealed the storyline and mechanics.[7]
According to IGN, an "administrator posting in the game's official forum stating that the game has been cancelled". However, this has never been officially confirmed by the developer, Perception Studios, despite forcing the majority of its staff into redundancy in January 2006.[8]
After a two-year-long legal battle with JoWood Productions, Perception won their fight in December 2007 with JoWood admitting they had no rights to the Stargate franchise. In fact, Perception has all rights to the Stargate SG-1: The Alliance game, and any further Stargate game releases. It is expected that work will now continue in some way on The Alliance, although existing parts of the already made game may not be used.[9] Peter DeLuise was especially disappointed, having devoted much time to the game's development (albeit primarily the audio portion).[10]

Read where it's bold.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:47 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Wyn 2079
BettaFish1902 wrote:
Found on wikipedia.
Quote:
Stargate SG-1: The Alliance, (abbreviated as SG-1:TA), is a cancelled game based on Stargate SG-1. Development was cancelled in August 2005.
The game was said to have been based upon the events of the SG-1 seasons; the player was able to select their character for a mission and fulfill the roles of that character as seen in the TV show. It was confirmed that the Alliance part of the name referred to the Alliance between Anubis and the new enemy, Haaken. The Haaken have never appeared in the TV show, they are a new alien race that was created by the developer's concept artists and game designers. The game was an FPS with an option for a third person perspective, consisting of objectives to be reached during various missions and levels. Since the developers have not shown much of the gameplay, it is not very clear how exactly the game was meant to play out. However, from the video from the Stargate Atlantis: Rising DVD, it appears to follow the storyline well. In 2012, gaming blog Past to Present Online began to release information about the game, including gameplay videos that revealed the storyline and mechanics.[7]
According to IGN, an "administrator posting in the game's official forum stating that the game has been cancelled". However, this has never been officially confirmed by the developer, Perception Studios, despite forcing the majority of its staff into redundancy in January 2006.[8]
After a two-year-long legal battle with JoWood Productions, Perception won their fight in December 2007 with JoWood admitting they had no rights to the Stargate franchise. In fact, Perception has all rights to the Stargate SG-1: The Alliance game, and any further Stargate game releases. It is expected that work will now continue in some way on The Alliance, although existing parts of the already made game may not be used.[9] Peter DeLuise was especially disappointed, having devoted much time to the game's development (albeit primarily the audio portion).[10]

Read where it's bold.

Cancelled does not mean there are no leaks or releases. It means that the game wasn't finished and wasn't sold in stores. There can be Betas, Alphas, leaked Builds, Demos etc. of cancelled games. Your argument (atleast the argument that you seem to be implying with your few words) makes no sense.

Top  Profile  ICQ
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:22 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Win 7 32 bit SP1
I can't find any leaks either. But it could still be out there somewhere on the net. Will check the net every now and then to see what pops up.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:12 pm 
FTP Access

It wasn't leaked yet.
There are two versions, a PC and Xbox version.
The PC version is the one Borman have, and he has sworn not to leak it to the Dev who gave it to him, but he has ensured videos and pictures got out.
Then you have an Xbox version that apparently is out there being sold, it may leak soon-ish.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:41 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows 7 sp1
It's 2017 everyone. Has this game leaked yet? I need to play this game so badly!!!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:15 am 
FTP Access

Sadly not, I still wanna try it :(

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:39 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows 3.1
So sad this will never be released :(

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:52 pm 
FTP Access

Have faith, someday a leak will happen.
Borman or someone else will finally let us experience this game.

I can give you a tip right now:
Enjoy this feeling. Once we actually get the game, the dream, and the glamour vanishes.

I remember how mysterious and legendary the Half-life 1 alpha was.
Once we got it, it was cool for a few hours, then it was "meh"

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Stargate SG-1: The Alliance        Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:24 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
OSX
Like I said, its up to the developers, not me. But for real, the game isn't done. I obviously get wanting to play it, and I know that no matter what I say that will never disappear, but people do need to temper their expectations. The game crashes if you look at it wrong. Nearly half the levels weren't started, cutscenes weren't made. It's a mess, a lovely mess, but a mess none the less.

Top  Profile