BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 8d, 6h, 9m | CPU: 39% | MEM: 2986MB of 7194MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: ! w4nt S3rv3r 4cc3s!!!!!!!!!!111        Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:58 am 
-!f y0u th!nk l33t !$ c00l, D0 N0T G0 0N R34D!NG-

weve got a big big noob problem last time, idiots who just want server access eg. arthmx and harry4567, year old topics got bumped, eg. here:

http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/view ... 9&start=25

this one was from 2006 afaik, and arthmx answered with a total useless post, or look here: http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/search.php?search_author=harry4567, there youll see what i mean

i hate that and i think it destroys betaarchive, @admins&mods, please do something before its getting even worse...

PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:58 am 
Donator

Namronia, while I agree we have got a bit of a spamming problem, not everyone is bumping topics purposely. From what I can see english is not harry4567's main language (his profile says he comes from hong kong) so he simply might not understand a rule...

There are a few people here whos english is less than perfect (no offense people), including yours Namronia. So I think while we need to deal with the spam problem we also need to give people a break when they make a mistake due to the language barrier.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Newbies + server access        Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:07 am 
FTP Access

Namronia wrote:
-!f y0u th!nk l33t !$ c00l, D0 N0T G0 0N R34D!NG-

weve got a big big noob problem last time, idiots who just want server access eg. arthmx and harry4567, year old topics got bumped, eg. here:

http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/view ... 9&start=25

this one was from 2006 afaik, and arthmx answered with a total useless post, or look here: http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/search.php?search_author=harry4567, there youll see what i mean

i hate that and i think it destroys betaarchive, @admins&mods, please do something before its getting even worse...

Sorry, Andy before you have me for flaming im not.
Namronia - You will see fully in the post below that was in the topic that You linked to that the above named poster has already been warned.

Andy wrote:
Namronia wrote:
harry4567 wrote:
Thanks For ur reminding!
But I don't want to use M2,maybe just added a mutitouch :? (I will wait Beta1 coz function will develop alot in that time!)

please man, do us REALLY all a favour and write better english, no "ur", "coz", ... anymore, just real words, its really annoying and hard to read what you wrote... also dont write in old topics and write useless stuff just to get server access, that way you wont get it anyways...
*snip*

The user has been warned via PM and will be banned if he/she continues to use bad grammar/spelling.

Im NOT one for public naming and SHAMING. and i feel the topic you have posted is Wrong.
How would you feel if in your second language you came on here put your best effort in raising your post count then to be knocked down by another member?
^^THIS IS FLAMING^^
I'm dyslexic buddy, yeah my spelling isn't great. Are you going to knock me for that?
And if i was going to be of the same mentality as you.... just from your post
Dont is Don't
english is English
we all have our faults I'm the first to admit mine, I got had for flaming the other day - and yes i was i'll admit that, But in this case I'm not. I'm just making a stand/a point
I suggest next time that this may be kept to PM and behind the scenes.
Rest assure i don't want to come here and see this kind of topic.
You already made a comment about one of the above named to Andy, why make a topic?

I'll add again this is NOT flaming before i get banned, Just my point of view as i don't think BetaArchive should be elitist and should be open to all because if they are here for the server then surely they share the same interest in betas as you or i? Everyone has got to start somewhere.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 am 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Namronia, this is a stupid topic and you have broken several rules posting it, namely the flaming rule and the moderating rule. This is your first and only warning. Any more problems and you WILL be banned.

Topic Locked.

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]