New images ("new posts"/"no new posts")

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
empireum
Donator

New images ("new posts"/"no new posts")

Post by empireum »

Hi, maybe it's just me (and my eyes), but I find it's very hard to differentiate between the icon for a topic that has no new posts and between the one for a topic having new posts; the first one is white, the second one is of a rather weak yellow. I can hardly see the difference. With the former white and black icons, this was no problem.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Its easy to tell with these ones. You must have very very very bad eyes if you can't tell.

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

My eyes aren't that bad, I might have exaggerated a bit in the last post, but anyway, I preferred the old black and white icons...

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

I changed the icons simply because they were even harder, especially because they were harder to see when a topic was locked etc.

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

Yeah, I agree to that bit. Never mind, it was just my impression.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

If more people don't like it then Ill switch back by all means, but one person doesnt really give reason to change back. Sorry.

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

No, no, it wasn't really meant that way. I was just saying that I preferred these two old icons to the newer ones, I know one person is not going to justify the restoration to the old icons. I'll be able to deal with the icons.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

What I might be able to do if I get time is make a duplicate theme with different icons. That would do you