After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
Post Reply
trenoparathyra95
FTP Access
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Cyprus

After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by trenoparathyra95 »

He has rebooted my router and was disconnected from the filezilla and now does not let me rejoin. What to do ; Should I wait for 2 days and try again? Also new and new authentication code from ftp servers made and lock ip ip and nothing.

log:

Code: Select all

Status:	Resolving address of releases.betaarchive.com
Status:	Connecting to 94.130.67.140:50000...
Status:	Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error:	Connection timed out after 60 seconds of inactivity
Error:	Could not connect to server
Status:	Waiting to retry...
Status:	Resolving address of releases.betaarchive.com
Status:	Connecting to 94.130.67.140:50000...
Status:	Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error:	Connection timed out after 60 seconds of inactivity
Error:	Could not connect to server

DonaltDuck
FTP Access
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Re: After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by DonaltDuck »

do you restart your PC after reboot the router?
are you realy shure thet you reboot (and not reset) the router?
do you realy shure you have a router between your PC and the Modem / conect-box, or do you only reboot the Conect-Box?
or do you have a combo Box (Router, WLAN and Modem inside the same Hardware)
what ip version use your ISP from the conect-box to the ISP v4 or v6 (did your ISP change this ip version)?

trenoparathyra95
FTP Access
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Cyprus

Re: After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by trenoparathyra95 »

DonaltDuck wrote:do you restart your PC after reboot the router?
are you realy shure thet you reboot (and not reset) the router?
do you realy shure you have a router between your PC and the Modem / conect-box, or do you only reboot the Conect-Box?
or do you have a combo Box (Router, WLAN and Modem inside the same Hardware)
what ip version use your ISP from the conect-box to the ISP v4 or v6 (did your ISP change this ip version)?
I also restarted my computer for sure. He also raked the router by himself.
My ip v4.
The computer is directly connected to my router.

trenoparathyra95
FTP Access
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Cyprus

Re: After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by trenoparathyra95 »

Now not download files for the server error
File transfer failed

DonaltDuck
FTP Access
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Re: After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by DonaltDuck »

you do not answer all my question
-> i cant see how you conect to your ISP
you only talk from 'router' whatever you mean

pc -> router -> Modem -> ISP
pc -> router -> conect BOX ( AIO second router + Modem) -> ISP
pc -> conect BOX ( AIO router + Modem) -> ISP
pc -> Modem -> ISP
or what ??????

trenoparathyra95
FTP Access
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Cyprus

Re: After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by trenoparathyra95 »

DonaltDuck wrote:you do not answer all my question
-> i cant see how you conect to your ISP
you only talk from 'router' whatever you mean

pc -> router -> Modem -> ISP
pc -> router -> conect BOX ( AIO second router + Modem) -> ISP
pc -> conect BOX ( AIO router + Modem) -> ISP
pc -> Modem -> ISP
or what ??????
My PC is connected directly on my ISPs modem/router. DHCP is enabled too. There isn’t any other router/ap in between. We use ipv4, Class C. (192.168.10.x)

DonaltDuck
FTP Access
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Re: After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by DonaltDuck »

ok
your ip v4 192.168.10.x is your LAN (Local Aerea Network) ip range
This is not the WAN (Wide Area Network) and there is no persistent which ip version (ip v4 or v6) your ISP uses
call your technical hotline of your ISP and ask
- which ip version he uses
- and whether it has been changed from ip v4 to v6

if he changed from v4 to v6 you shold be make shure that your Conect-Box support ip v6

i have similar problems with my ISP (he dont inform the customers that he change from v4 to v6)
old hardware (conect box) can still work but your modem part of the conect box always get an new ip v4 wich does not come from the ISP; it is from a routing pool somewhere inside the ipv6 setup of the ISP. this ip v4 changes fast
-> my ISP send me a new conect-box

all this does not solve your problem, but we must be shure wich ip version your ISP use
for the ipv6 problem see https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewt ... 44&t=39631

later on we can check your LAN range 192.168.10.x for correct setup

trenoparathyra95
FTP Access
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Cyprus

Re: After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by trenoparathyra95 »

DonaltDuck wrote:ok
your ip v4 192.168.10.x is your LAN (Local Aerea Network) ip range
This is not the WAN (Wide Area Network) and there is no persistent which ip version (ip v4 or v6) your ISP uses
call your technical hotline of your ISP and ask
- which ip version he uses
- and whether it has been changed from ip v4 to v6

if he changed from v4 to v6 you shold be make shure that your Conect-Box support ip v6

i have similar problems with my ISP (he dont inform the customers that he change from v4 to v6)
old hardware (conect box) can still work but your modem part of the conect box always get an new ip v4 wich does not come from the ISP; it is from a routing pool somewhere inside the ipv6 setup of the ISP. this ip v4 changes fast
-> my ISP send me a new conect-box

all this does not solve your problem, but we must be shure wich ip version your ISP use
for the ipv6 problem see https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewt ... 44&t=39631

later on we can check your LAN range 192.168.10.x for correct setup
My isp uses IPv4

DonaltDuck
FTP Access
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Re: After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by DonaltDuck »

ok
before we check your conect-box konfiguration
make shure you have setup FileZilla correctly
AFAIK you have a new BA-FTP access - therfore you have now a Password (or have generate one)

https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/servers/index.php
do you setup
FTP Host: releases.betaarchive.com
FTP Port: 50000
FTP SSL?: Yes, Implicit (TLS/SSL)

Username: trenoparathyra95 (probably)
Password: Your Password
You must regenerate your password if you forgot it.

Transmission: default (if this do not work well use Passiv)


EDIT:
do you have a Firewall ?
if yes, disable it (just to make shure that it isn't a firewall problem) before you Start FileZilla

trenoparathyra95
FTP Access
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Cyprus

Re: After restart router not connection on ftp server.

Post by trenoparathyra95 »

DonaltDuck wrote:ok
before we check your conect-box konfiguration
make shure you have setup FileZilla correctly
AFAIK you have a new BA-FTP access - therfore you have now a Password (or have generate one)

https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/servers/index.php
do you setup
FTP Host: releases.betaarchive.com
FTP Port: 50000
FTP SSL?: Yes, Implicit (TLS/SSL)

Username: trenoparathyra95 (probably)
Password: Your Password
You must regenerate your password if you forgot it.

Transmission: default (if this do not work well use Passiv)


EDIT:
do you have a Firewall ?
if yes, disable it (just to make shure that it isn't a firewall problem) before you Start FileZilla
I have disabled the windows protection wall and I have put filezilla in the rules.

Image

Post Reply