Regarding my last post

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
stitch
Permanently Banned

Regarding my last post

Post by stitch »

Andy sent me an MSN message a while back ago with questioning for ideas for BA. With no ideas at the time, I have one now, as my MCE is installing.

I wouldn't mind being responceable, or atleast contrubiting content, for an MCE section for BA, on the site (preferably) or on the wiki, with screenshots, installation info, config info, cool plugins, links to other cool sites with more info (like TheGreenButton), links to obtain the software and the remote (From newegg and other sites), et cetera....

If this is a good idea or a bad idea, feel free to post comments. This is all Andy's decesion, but other users comments are welcome. I wouldn't mind posting this on my own site, but I thought I'd offer it here instead, as I've never offered/contrubuted anything ever.

Sorry if my typing is off, my C key is broken, and I'm hitting the rubber thing, and it's getting annoying.

logicaL
FTP Access

Post by logicaL »

I have a copy of MCE 2005 as well (running SP3 RC2-R) so if you need any screenshots (1280x1024 or higher) I can help with that as well.

If somebody had the 2003/2004 beta's or final versions that would help as well (heck even the Vista/Fiji MCE)

stitch
Permanently Banned

Post by stitch »

logicaL wrote:I have a copy of MCE 2005 as well (running SP3 RC2-R) so if you need any screenshots (1280x1024 or higher) I can help with that as well.

If somebody had the 2003/2004 beta's or final versions that would help as well (heck even the Vista/Fiji MCE)
Two questions regarding that

1) What country are you from.
A) Do you have Live TV setup?

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

I have no objections to you using the Wiki and sending screenshots for the gallery. I think its a great idea and could provide a lot of information for those who have little experience with it.