|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Andy [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:22 pm ]|
- Use correct grammar and spelling.
- Post in the English language only.
- Keep off-topic posts to the off-topic forum.
- Keep double posting to a minimum.
- Keep your signatures short and sensible. They may include images. Signatures must adhere to all other rules.
- Upload all images used to our image uploader in order to preserve the image. Other image hosts go offline leaving a gap in our archive. This rule does not apply to animated GIF files.
- Respect the moderators and their decisions.
- Report any post or user that breaks the rules to a moderator.
- Understand and acknowledge the FTP Fair Usage Policy and limit your download amount to reasonable amounts for personal use only.
You must NOT:
- Swear on the forum
- Spam the forum. This includes short posts such as “OK!”, “Thanks!”, “Great!”, etc.
- Bump topics over 90 days old unless you add significant value. Start a new topic otherwise.
- Bump topics unless your last post was over 3 days ago.
- Post or request illegal material on the site, this includes but is not limited to: Warez, erotic content, shock material, illegal torrents, cracks, key generators, copy protection hacks, activation patches and abandonware licenses. This list is not exhaustive.
- Discuss unleaked material that you possess unless you are willing to share it with the site.
- Mirror the FTP except for personal use.
- Share your login details with anyone.
- Use a proxy to access the site. This is strictly forbidden and will result in a ban without warning. Further access to the site will not be permitted.
- Have more than one account on the site. Multiple accounts will result in a ban and further access to the site will not be permitted.
- Make requests without a minimum of 10 approved forum posts.
The rules are not exhaustive! Please use your common sense when it comes to posting.
Warning and banning system:
- We operate a warning system to alert users to their rule breaking before issuing bans.
- Generally, 3 warnings are given before a ban, though this depends on the rule and the severity of the rule breaking.
- The first ban is usually temporary (though not always). Future bans may be permanent. This depends on the severity of the rule breaking.
- Permanently banned users will not be permitted further access to the site.
- We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently ban users without warnings being issued.
- You may appeal warnings and bans, but they are usually given for very good reason.
- FTP access ban due to excessive usage is permanent, please review the FTP Fair Usage Policy.
|Author:||Andy [ Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:43 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: RULES|
Everyone please review the new rules.
|Author:||mrpijey [ Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:07 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: RULES|
Rules updated with the FTP Fair Usage Policy.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group