[REQUEST] Signed iOS 6.1.3 firmware

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
DVINTHEHOUSEMAN

[REQUEST] Signed iOS 6.1.3 firmware

Post by DVINTHEHOUSEMAN »

PM me a link if you have one
DV
Go check me out on YouTube!

Aaaaaa nuuu cheeki breeki i v damke!
mrpijey wrote:Or someone slipped on a banana peel, fell backwards and accidently hit both the betaarchive.com and "DDoS Express" buttons at the same time.

Wheatley
Donator

Re: [REQUEST] Signed iOS 6.1.3 firmware

Post by Wheatley »

Sorry, but that's not signing works. Nobody can give you a "signed" firmware, because Apple's servers determine whether something is signed or not. That's why you normally cannot restore an iOS device without a network connection.

That said, if you have an iPhone 4S or an iPad 2 you should be able to restore to iOS 6.1.3 with iTunes using an IPSW file, since Apple is still signing it for those devices.
Windows Defender for great justice! Bugs are an international trading company. I need to defeat the anti-debugging and obfuscation methods. It wasn't for Intel's absurd ability to load in ie6. Why even waste time with people in an envelope?

ATeamInc
FTP Access

Post by ATeamInc »

Wheatley wrote:Sorry, but that's not signing works. Nobody can give you a "signed" firmware, because Apple's servers determine whether something is signed or not. That's why you normally cannot restore an iOS device without a network connection.

That said, if you have an iPhone 4S or an iPad 2 you should be able to restore to iOS 6.1.3 via iTunes using an IPSW file, since Apple is still signing it for those devices.
Shouldn't signing be possible with the "older" style apps which work much like futurerestore? I know that you can sign firmware yourself if you have your own SHSH2 blobs which are supposed to be unique to each device.
<!--Placeholder-->

Wheatley
Donator

Post by Wheatley »

ATeamInc wrote:
Wheatley wrote:Sorry, but that's not signing works. Nobody can give you a "signed" firmware, because Apple's servers determine whether something is signed or not. That's why you normally cannot restore an iOS device without a network connection.

That said, if you have an iPhone 4S or an iPad 2 you should be able to restore to iOS 6.1.3 via iTunes using an IPSW file, since Apple is still signing it for those devices.
Shouldn't signing be possible with the "older" style apps which work much like futurerestore? I know that you can sign firmware yourself if you have your own SHSH2 blobs which are supposed to be unique to each device.
I don't know, but I know for certain that PMing him a signed 6.1.3 firmware is impossible.
Windows Defender for great justice! Bugs are an international trading company. I need to defeat the anti-debugging and obfuscation methods. It wasn't for Intel's absurd ability to load in ie6. Why even waste time with people in an envelope?

YourAverageJoe

Post by YourAverageJoe »

DVINTHEHOUSEMAN wrote:PM me a link if you have one
Just get yourself CoolBooter
hOI!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!!

DVINTHEHOUSEMAN

Post by DVINTHEHOUSEMAN »

I want my device to run iOS 6 directly, none of the coolbooter crap. Also I have an iPhone 5, and if you downloaded it while it WAS still signed, then it would be possible.
DV
Go check me out on YouTube!

Aaaaaa nuuu cheeki breeki i v damke!
mrpijey wrote:Or someone slipped on a banana peel, fell backwards and accidently hit both the betaarchive.com and "DDoS Express" buttons at the same time.

MrBurgerKing

Post by MrBurgerKing »

Yes you need apple's blobs to downgrade. You can get still get them for the time being for iOS 6.1.3 and iOS 8.4.1 on devices that support it (which includes iphone 5, just google how to). I'd do it sooner than later, you're at the mercy of our apple overloards. If the blobs are taken down before you've saved them, you're out of luck.
On that note, everyone should save theirs for every device every time a new release of iOS comes out. Updates usually reduce performance, battery life, and patch exploits used by jailbreaking tools.