All official pre-alphas/alphas of T.A.B.S.

Discuss any beta and abandonware games.
coltonspleen

All official pre-alphas/alphas of T.A.B.S.

Post by coltonspleen »

Since no one else seems to have made a topic on this subject, I figured I may as well do the honors.

This is a documentation of all known builds, internal or otherwise, of Totally Accurate Battle Simulator by Landfall Games.

• Pre-Alpha v0.1.06: Was given to various YouTubers, and was leaked on the internet.
  • Pre-Alpha v0.1.13: Was also given to various YouTubers. This version was the first to feature the Muskets as well as the Hwatchas. Various YouTube videos are available showcasing this build.
  • Pre-Alpha v0.2.0: Was given out as a bundle with the pre-order of Clustertruck. This build also leaked to the internet. First build to contain multiple maps.
  • Internal Build v0.2.6169.24241: Was used to showcase WIP physics optimizations being done by the developers at the time. It's also the first public appearance of the build system used by the developers to keep track of builds.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6170.19668: Was used to showcase the Samurai Master.
  • Open Alpha v0.3.6173.40316: BaronVonLetsPlay is known to have (or has had) this build of the game. First appearance of Trump, Hillary, Samurai Master, Ninja Master, Barrelroller, Spearthrower, M16, Axe, etc. (There is way too many units that this build debuted so if someone can complete this list, then please, be my guest). also this build marks the first appearance of the muzzle flash from muskets/M16/cannoncrew.
  • Open Alpha v0.3.6174.523: Was distributed by email to virtually anyone who signed up with a valid email address. Seems to be a minor bugfix release.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6180.27405: Was used to showcase one of the units in the Pirate faction.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6183.31281: Was used to showcase the Gravity Bomb.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6184.20110: Was used to showcase the Jedis.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6184.24943: Was used to showcase the power of the Neon faction.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6185.26566: Was used to showcase the Teslas.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6186.33201: Was used to showcase the Jedi Master.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6186.41053: Was used to showcase the Warhammer.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6189.20567: Was used to showcase the Slenderman.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6190.36796: Was used to showcase a WIP climbing system being made by Landfall at the time.
  • Private YouTuber-only Alpha v0.3.6192.6310: Was given to various YouTubers, and is also the first appearance of the Neon faction.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6193.23393: Was used to showcase a WIP harpoon unit meant for the Pirate faction.
  • Internal Build v0.3.6194.28808: Was used to showcase a sticky-hands-balloon unit of some sort. Unknown what faction this unit is for. Possibly for Misc however.
If any new builds release, then I'll go ahead and add them.
Last edited by coltonspleen on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coltonspleen

Re: All official pre-alphas/alphas of T.A.B.S.

Post by coltonspleen »

These TABS pre-alphas/alphas (the ones that have leaked however) will make their way to the public FTP sooner or later.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

What is "T.A.B.S"?

Also I suggest you learn how to use BBCode to make your text more readable.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube

Ollfkaih

Post by Ollfkaih »

mrpijey wrote:What is "T.A.B.S"?
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator by Landfall Games, the company behind Clustertruck. It's a bit long for the title, but for people unfamiliar with the game, it could have been included in the post.

coltonspleen

Post by coltonspleen »

Official logo for the game has been added to the first post.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Seriously, learn BBCode and how to use it... cleaned up your list so one can actually read it properly...
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube

coltonspleen

Post by coltonspleen »

Yes mrp, I know I'm a n00b at BBCode... but these alphas of what I think is such an awesome game that Landfall has created need to be preserved before they get swamped by the Steam version coming next summer... And I will be saving up my Steam money for it. I just wish that they'd implement online multiplayer already.