17 Microsoft Select CDs for sale on OLX Portugal

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
abandonware
Donator

17 Microsoft Select CDs for sale on OLX Portugal

Post by abandonware »

Hello, BA people. Looking for information from the Microsoft Select CD collection I found an OLX user from Portugal who sells 17 Microsoft Select CDs, below I leave a link to the article in case anyone is interested in acquiring the collection to incorporate it into BA FTP. ;)

https://www.olx.pt/anuncio/17-cds-micro ... yOdJf.html
I'm looking for PC abandonware software, applications, OS, CAD, word processing, spreadsheets, programming, educational software, databases, sound or graphics editors, file managers, etc. If you have some old software or collection please share it.

coltonspleen

Re: 17 Microsoft Select CDs for sale on OLX Portugal

Post by coltonspleen »

that would be an awesome collection to add! Thanks so much! Oh man, mrpijey would be excited to hear this...

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Why would I be excited of a link? I would be excited if someone cared to get these for us yes. I don't have the means as I don't know the language or the site, nor should it be automatically expected that I'd buy everything that is linked to on BA.

It would be great to get these to the archive yes, but I won't be the one bringing it here.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Wizman

Post by Wizman »

€ 45
17 CDs Microsoft Select Brazilian 2000 with the following programs:
PhotoDraw 2000 disc 1, 2 and 3;
FrontPage 2000 disc 1 and 2 (2);
Office Premium Professional & Standart, Access, Excel and Word 2000 disc 1 and 2,
Office 2000 Proofing Tools,
Office 2000 Premium disc 3:04;
Office 2000 Step by step interactive,
Windows 2000 Professional,
Windows 2000 Multilanguage version,
Windows Millennium edition,
Windows 2000 Diagnostic (2)
Just seeing all I hand in hand in Paco de Arcos and Oeiras .
Portes shipping to the buyer.
Interesting collection. Seem to recall that was the set offered to some developers. Didn't need a full MSDN or Technet subscription.