[EBAY] Selling my Apple Collection

Discuss System 1 to System 7, OS 8, OS 9.
marcoguy
Donator

[EBAY] Selling my Apple Collection

Post by marcoguy »

Pardon the shameless self-advertising ;)

For all you Apple collectors out there, I'm selling a good deal of Apple software on Ebay right now.

There are a lot of ADC discs (especially early ones) as well as a few System 7 betas, some internal/partner discs, WWDC discs, and the prize of the collection, a Rhapsody DR1 PPC disc. :D

Link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/tech-stuff777/m.html

Again, sorry about the self-advertising, I just want to make sure that anyone here who's interested in this stuff has a chance at it before the good stuff is gone, as it is mostly BIN.
Preservation
How could you know where you want to go today if you don't even know where you've been?

Courage

Re: [EBAY] Selling my Apple Collection

Post by Courage »

A lot of this stuff would be fun to play around with if I had a 68k Mac, but I have nought but a G4.

I do hope that they are uploaded to the FTP though, as I'm pretty interested any System 7-Mac OS X 10.0 betas.

marcoguy
Donator

Post by marcoguy »

No worries, this was all processed years ago. I agree that they are pretty fun to play around with, especially when you've got a CD SC hooked up to your SE/30 :)

Granted, I parted with that hardware a while back, which is part of the reason I'm now letting go of this stuff. I hope the majority of it goes to people here, so best of luck to anyone interested.
Preservation
How could you know where you want to go today if you don't even know where you've been?

mrpippy

Post by mrpippy »

marcoguy wrote:No worries, this was all processed years ago. I agree that they are pretty fun to play around with, especially when you've got a CD SC hooked up to your SE/30 :)
I noticed these listings on eBay, great to hear they're all uploaded. Been fascinated by old WWDC presentations lately :P

Zacchi4k

Post by Zacchi4k »

Did you upload them on the FTP before putting them on eBay, right?

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

All of them has been preserved according to our standards and uploaded to the FTP already.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP