Perfect Dark Demo (N64)

Discuss any beta and abandonware games.
_Alex_

Perfect Dark Demo (N64)

Post by _Alex_ »

Is the Demo Version Perfect Dark in the FTP Server? Because if it hasn't leaked on the internet yet, then it would be there right?

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: Perfect Dark Demo (N64)

Post by mrpijey »

Um, if it hasn't leaked on the Internet then it's very doubtful it's on the FTP, since the FTP is part of the Internet...

And usually we don't carry demo versions unless it's prove to be a beta/prerelease version.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

_Alex_

Post by _Alex_ »

This is the Demo Im taking about https://youtube.com/watch?v=MR5Jcf6oIoA Im pretty sure this is a demo since there are only 3 missions available. Unless you have to do something else to unlock the rest of the levels.

atkfromabove

Post by atkfromabove »

_Alex_ wrote:This is the Demo Im taking about https://youtube.com/watch?v=MR5Jcf6oIoA Im pretty sure this is a demo since there are only 3 missions available. Unless you have to do something else to unlock the rest of the levels.
There is the beta on the FTP but I don't know if that is the same as the demo though.

_Alex_

Post by _Alex_ »

The 1999 Beta or the or the 6.4 Beta?

thenameduser

Post by thenameduser »

From what I am aware, the NTSC 6.4 and PAL 28.7 betas are the only leaked builds out there. The 1999 beta shown in the footage hasn't leaked (yet), and I don't think anyone has publicly announced ownership of that build, or if it even exists anymore.

_Alex_

Post by _Alex_ »

This person has (well...possibly had) a copy. Maybe we could ask them to make a rom?