[SUGGESTION] Name colors

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
gtgamer468

[SUGGESTION] Name colors

Post by gtgamer468 »

If there are some people that belongs both to the donator group and the FTP Access group, I was thinking that maybe their name color could be purple since it's red mixed with blue and that shows that they belong to both.

Courage

Re: [SUGGESTION] Name colors

Post by Courage »

gtgamer468 wrote:If there are some people that belongs both to the donator group and the FTP Access group, I was thinking that maybe their name color could be purple since it's red mixed with blue and that shows that they belong to both.
As about 99% of donators would have FTP access anyway, this would mean virtually no difference at all in the user hierarchy.

Overdoze

Post by Overdoze »

Courage wrote:As about 99% of donators would have FTP access anyway, this would mean virtually no difference at all in the user hierarchy.
Indeed, people who became donators (what was once known as VIP, but not to be confused with the current VIP group) before the contribution rules were changed were already qualified for FTP access, and I doubt a significant amount of memers became donators after the rules were changed and still don't have FTP access.
All roads lead to Neptune™

KRNL386 - my site about retro computing | My site about Windows 1.0 | My blog | 86Box Manager | LeakDB - list of PC OS warez leaks

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Unforunately colours are done on a per group basis and you can only set one colour. To make it purple would require that they become a member of a separate group stating that they are a donator and have FTP access. Doing this wouldn't really be viable from a number of standpoints. If you want to know if a user is in a group you can look at the group membership and look for their name.