FTP upload without "[OFFER]" post

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
marceg16579

FTP upload without "[OFFER]" post

Post by marceg16579 »

I have found in my home warehouse some abandonware cds and I will upload soon, if I have time.
I was wondering if I can upload on ftp without "[OFFER]" topic in the forum. Or it is necessary?
Last edited by marceg16579 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Overdoze

Re: FTP upload without "[OFFER]" post

Post by Overdoze »

You don't have to post a topic before uploading AFAIK, you can upload stuff any time. But if you're not sure about your uploads being accepted or just want to discuss it, feel free to start a topic.

I'd be interested in knowing what kind of CDs you found. :)
All roads lead to Neptune™

KRNL386 - my site about retro computing | My site about Windows 1.0 | My blog | 86Box Manager | LeakDB - list of PC OS warez leaks

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Or just PM me if you got any specific questions about your offer, but as a general rule you don't need to make an offer on the forum. It's mostly for people that want to include a link (to Mega etc), or to check if there's any interest for a particular software. But generally you can just upload. Just make sure everything is prepared properly, or you'll get PMs from me during processing :).
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube

marceg16579

Post by marceg16579 »

Overdoze wrote:I'd be interested in knowing what kind of CDs you found. :)
Adobe Acrobat 4, Corel Draw 4, Creative Sound Blaster 16 drivers and software pack, Microsoft Excel 2000, Microsoft Word 97, all italian except SB16 which is multilingual.