[OFFER] Heart of China and Rise of the Dragon EGA

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
DarthCommodus

[OFFER] Heart of China and Rise of the Dragon EGA

Post by DarthCommodus »

I have the EGA versions of Heart of China and Rise of the Dragon by Dynamix (1991 and 1990). I've already converted the original 3.5'' floppies into disk images; all I need to do is to make scans of the floppies and I can add them to the Archive, if anyone is interested.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER] Heart of China and Rise of the Dragon EGA

Post by mrpijey »

Sounds interesting!
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

DarthCommodus

Post by DarthCommodus »

Small update: I've scanned the diskettes for both games. Will put together the RAR files when I have some spare time in the next few days. And when the FTP server is up and running again. :P
DC

DarthCommodus

Post by DarthCommodus »

I've got the RAR files ready, but am having issues with the server. Specifically, when I updated my permissions to recreate a new upload folder, I found I could no longer log into the file server. I just get the message "530 Can't login : invalid home directory." Odd.

DarthCommodus

Post by DarthCommodus »

OK, the two RAR archives are now uploaded.

I wasn't able to find a compile date with certainty for Rise of the Dragon, but I'd guess it would be 11.19.1991 - as the version number seems to be the day before this with one decimal point shifted.

DarthCommodus

Post by DarthCommodus »

Did the Rar files get uploaded successfully? I haven't seen mention of them on the latest FTP update posts.

DJ Deedahx
Donator

Post by DJ Deedahx »

DarthCommodus wrote:Did the Rar files get uploaded successfully? I haven't seen mention of them on the latest FTP update posts.
It's really up to mrpijey to confirm, as files that get uploaded there have to be carefully examined and processed by him before being publicly released on the server for all to download.

You could try PMing him if you want. (Advice: link to this thread so that he has some idea of what file you need more info on. It will make his life much easier.) ;)
DDX — 86Box Staff/Power User & YouTube Channel Manager