[REQUEST] The Dig (LucasArts) beta

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
DarthCommodus

[REQUEST] The Dig (LucasArts) beta

Post by DarthCommodus »

This is probably an extremely long shot, but ... given the enormously long complicated development history that LucasArts' The Dig had (going through roughly three designs and four project leaders), it'd be wonderful if anybody could find a beta version of it one day. Here's hoping.

Ludacris
Donator

Re: [REQUEST] The Dig (LucasArts) beta

Post by Ludacris »

I've been collecting lucas arts games - most of them are dumps, no originals tough and they were not accepted by mrp. The dig was not included tough but if you want to i can help you searching and provide you my collection which includes mostly finals (monkey island 1&2, maniac mansion, dort, indy 3&4 and some more) the most interesting one is an unreleased NES prototype for Maniac Mansion which was leaked some time ago but disappeared shortly afterwards. This prototype includes elements and puzzles that were removed from the final one - sadly it is japanese only and runs in an nes emulator only whereas releases for all other platforms (atari, amiga, pc (dos,ega,vga,256,...) ) are running in scummvm.