[OFFER] Simcity Enhanced Bundled Software

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Pokemonprime

[OFFER] Simcity Enhanced Bundled Software

Post by Pokemonprime »

From a recent trip to a local thrift store I bought a copy of Simcity, and upon further inspection found it was a bit different. On the disc, under the Compact Disc DATA Storage logo, it says "BUNDLED SOFTWARE NOT TO BE SOLD SEPERATELY FROM APPROVED HARDWARE. SEPARATE SALE IS A VIOLATION OF UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT LAWS." The copyright on the disc is 1993 Interplay Productions, Inc. Upon opening the disc, it shows it seems to be a normal version of Simcity Enhanced, but with four demos. They are Star Trek: 25th Anniversary CD-ROM demo, Castles 2: Seige and Conquest CD-ROM demo (It's spelled "Seige" in the readme, must have been a typo), Blackthorne demo, and a unplayable demo of Star Reach (The readme says "To watch" instead of "To install" so I'm assuming it's a demo video/unplayable demo). The dates on the demos going off the installer .bat/.exe are as follows:

Blackthorne Install.exe: ‎Friday, ‎August ‎26, ‎1994, ‏‎12:32:00 PM

Castles 2: Seige and Conquest Install.bat: ‎Friday, ‎March ‎11, ‎1994, ‏‎12:54:28 PM

Star Trek: 25th Anniversary Install.exe: ‎Monday, ‎September ‎19, ‎1994, ‏‎11:42:00 AM

Star Reach Install.bat: ‎Tuesday, ‎September ‎20, ‎1994, ‏‎6:21:52 PM

Also, I don't know if this is normal (Don't have another copy to check against), the disc name is "SIMCITY_REV". I don't think this is fit for a full FTP upload as I only have a disc dump and a scan of the CD, so I'm just going to upload it to Onedrive for anyone interested to download. If it is something needed on the FTP, I'll go through the process of uploading it.

Download: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=1 ... file%2czip
Last edited by Pokemonprime on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER] Simcity Enhanced Bundled Software

Post by mrpijey »

The drive folder is empty.... and it's an OEM version, so it would be interesting for the FTP if properly dumped and scanned.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Pokemonprime

Re: [OFFER] Simcity Enhanced Bundled Software

Post by Pokemonprime »

The folder's empty? Whoops, knew I was gonna mess it up somehow :P I'll try and edit in a new one. I'll get to uploading it to the FTP as soon as possible. I'll also upload a couple demo disc's I've scanned as well (PC Gamer 7.31, PC Gamer 7.30, and Maximum CD August 2003, if those are something excepted.)