[OFFER] Juilliard Music Adventure (plus box scans)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
puppypc

[OFFER] Juilliard Music Adventure (plus box scans)

Post by puppypc »

I have a CIB copy of Theatrix's Juilliard Music Adventure that I just ripped to .mdf format.
Before I upload it to the FTP upload server, I wanted to verify a few things:

1) naturally, is this new to BA, does it qualify for FTP access? (instructions say to ask a moderator, but it looks like brand new users can't PM)

2) Best I can tell, the most accurate and descriptive filename would be: "Juilliard Music Adventure (103-10-101) (1995) [English].rar". Should I include the company (Theatrix)? It is not technically part of the software title. Is there any other info I should add?

3) The CD itself is named "JMA_CD". In my own archives, I keep the original image names (even if it's nothing but numbers) because I consider it a part of the original CD. Should the .MDF file that I upload here be named "JMA_CD.mdf", or "Juilliard Music Adventure (103-10-101) (1995) [English].mdf"? Either way, it will be inside of an appropriately name .rar file.

Thank you for reading my post

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER] Juilliard Music Adventure (plus box scans)

Post by mrpijey »

If properly dumped, scanned and uploaded then it should qualify for FTP access.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

computebrute
Donator

Re: [OFFER] Juilliard Music Adventure (plus box scans)

Post by computebrute »

Some helpful tips of advice... I guess.

puppypc wrote: 2) Best I can tell, the most accurate and descriptive filename would be: "Juilliard Music Adventure (103-10-101) (1995) [English].rar". Should I include the company (Theatrix)? It is not technically part of the software title. Is there any other info I should add?
The name of the file seems proper. However, you ought to include the company name in the title so it can be identified easier.
puppypc wrote: 3) The CD itself is named "JMA_CD". In my own archives, I keep the original image names (even if it's nothing but numbers) because I consider it a part of the original CD. Should the .MDF file that I upload here be named "JMA_CD.mdf", or "Juilliard Music Adventure (103-10-101) (1995) [English].mdf"? Either way, it will be inside of an appropriately name .rar file.
I can only recommend that you do keep the original name for the "Sake of preservation" although it is not necessary to.