NETCOMplete CD worth anything?

Discuss any beta and abandonware applications.
128keaton

NETCOMplete CD worth anything?

Post by 128keaton »

Hello archivers! I was cleaning out a government facility and I found a copy of NETCOmplete, the 'complete internet kit' with a ton of software.

Here is a snap of the back.

This disk is from circa 1996, maybe some 1st generation programs are on it.

Currently the sleeve is unopened, I have no interest opening it unless it has software value.

Any ideas?

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: NETCOMplete CD worth anything?

Post by mrpijey »

I doubt it's more worth than the cover it's in. Looks just like any ordinary "Internet Offer" packs that was very common back in the Internet glory days.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

128keaton

Post by 128keaton »

mrpijey wrote:I doubt it's more worth than the cover it's in. Looks just like any ordinary "Internet Offer" packs that was very common back in the Internet glory days.
ah darn. Might as well open it since I'm not seeing it on eBay. I need to open another topic to discuss the worth of my Office '97 boxed set and my FlightSimX.

128keaton

Post by 128keaton »

mrpijey wrote:I doubt it's more worth than the cover it's in. Looks just like any ordinary "Internet Offer" packs that was very common back in the Internet glory days.
I went ahead and opened it, it has Adobe Acrobat 2.1 for Mac and PC, OnBase Dragnet 2.0.2, and Shockwave for PPC and 68k. Plus whatever else might be in the DVD.