[OFFER] Sonicfoundry Vegas and DVD Architect

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Enki

[OFFER] Sonicfoundry Vegas and DVD Architect

Post by Enki »

I have physical copies of these programs:
Vegas 4.0 and 5.0
DVD Architect 1.0 and 2.0

I do not have access to the server so I do not know if they are there. I believe they are year 2005 and older.

If this is acceptable then I shall scan the cd covers and the box to site regulations, dump all four discs with alcohol 120, and upload it all straight away.

DJ Deedahx
Donator

Re: [OFFER] Sonicfoundry Vegas and DVD Architect

Post by DJ Deedahx »

These dates are DIRECTLY from Sony:

- Vegas 4.0: April 21, 2004
- Vegas 5.0: January 8, 2005

- DVDA 1.0: February 8, 2004
- DVDA 2.0: October 1, 2005

Yes, this is actually more than a decade old. But mrpijey will be the one to judge.
DDX — 86Box Staff/Power User & YouTube Channel Manager

Enki

Post by Enki »

I didn't realize that DVD Architect 2.0 still had a couple months to go. Since it came with Vegas 5.0, I guess I should wait to contribute those. The box itself is for Vegas 4.0 anyway, and Vegas 5.0 was purchased as an upgrade (but the "upgrades" do work without installing Vegas 4.0 first). I shall endeavor to upload Vegas 4.0 and DVD Architect 1.0 later today.

As a side note, I myself purchased this software at a yard sale; sometimes I pick up physical copies of software if they're cheap, so I might be back here periodically.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

There is no rule against uploading warez to the FTP! The titles will be held until they are safe to be released.

So you are free to upload your stuff regardless if it's 20 years old or a day old.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Enki

Post by Enki »

I have same question here as in my other thread: I would be uploading something that is in fact not already on the server though, right? Like I said earlier, I do not yet have ftp access yet so I cannot check.

DJ Deedahx
Donator

Post by DJ Deedahx »

Enki wrote:I have same question here as in my other thread: I would be uploading something that is in fact not already on the server though, right? Like I said earlier, I do not yet have ftp access yet so I cannot check.
I checked. Final answer: they are not on the FTP. At least I cannot see them.

You are free to upload. Thanks again for your contribution.
DDX — 86Box Staff/Power User & YouTube Channel Manager