[OFFER] Microsoft Works 8.0 OEM English

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Pwned
Donator

[OFFER] Microsoft Works 8.0 OEM English

Post by Pwned »

This isn't on the FTP, and it was released on Aug 16, 2004, so it's definitely abandonware. Uploaded in the MDF format to the FTP.

user99672
Donator

Re: [OFFER] Microsoft Works 8.0 OEM English

Post by user99672 »

Although I don't have an Alcohol 120% dump of it at the moment...I have a similar disc that I received in 2005, with an HP Laptop...says Works 8 and Money Std. 2005.

http://www.betaarchive.com/screenshots/ ... cans/2.jpg

TeoIzAwezome

Post by TeoIzAwezome »

I have the same disc, but it's in Turkish, is that on the FTP

DJ Deedahx
Donator

Post by DJ Deedahx »

TeoIzAwezome wrote:I have the same disc, but it's in Turkish, is that on the FTP
No sights of Microsoft Works 8.0 in Turkish, or any version of Works in Turkish for that matter. This is safe for upload.

Oh, and one more thing: if you have a scanner at home or at work, it would be greatly appreciated if you could scan the disc and upload the photo... with the image file or something. I have contributed practically nothing to the FTP, so I would recommend asking other people like Pwned to help you out.
DDX — 86Box Staff/Power User & YouTube Channel Manager