Are these 95 builds true?

Discuss Windows 95, 98 and ME.
fexuaz555

Are these 95 builds true?

Post by fexuaz555 »

Some OS-Checklists have 213 chinese, 230 korean (known that seok has this), 944 korean (Seok has this), 6xx builds , 576.
Are these builds true?

these builds' citation is Battler's topic at http://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10178

P.s ) 225 KOREAN (from 431 SDK), 429 Korean (from 435 SDK), 466 Korean (from 484 SDK) Exists, because they contained SDK.
Main OS : Windows XP
Windows 9x Series : Good! Windows 2000 Good! Windows Vista : Not bad Windows 7 : Very good!
Windows XP = Love!!

Overdoze

Re: Are these 95 builds true?

Post by Overdoze »

Old checklists are wildly inaccurate, best to avoid them.
All roads lead to Neptune™

KRNL386 - my site about retro computing | My site about Windows 1.0 | My blog | 86Box Manager | LeakDB - list of PC OS warez leaks

MicroBetaMan

Post by MicroBetaMan »

OBattler's checklist looks pretty accurate... since then, have these builds been leaked to BA? Even though I don't have FTP, I'm curious about it myself!
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. - George Bernard Shaw

Battler
Donator

Post by Battler »

Please avoid that checklist. It's way outdated, and mentions several highly doubtful builds as if they were real, with no evidence to back up the claims.

A more accurate version of that list is now an online PHP page and is being built at: http://forum.softhistory.org/buildlist.php .
Main developer of the 86Box emulator.
Join the 86Box Discord server, a nice community for true enthusiasts and 86Box supports!

The anime channel is on the Ring of Lightning Discord server.

Check out our SoftHistory Forum for quality discussion about older software.