Why was this topic deleted?

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
MSUser2013
Donator

Why was this topic deleted?

Post by MSUser2013 »

I've noticed that one helpful topic I wanted to re-read was deleted, The topic was titled "What OS should I put on a 1999 computer?".

I can confirm It's deleted because when I looked at my posts (I posted in one of the topics) the "What OS should I put on a 1999 computer" topic was nowhere to be found, I also tried searching and I can't find it no matter how hard I tried so my guess is it has been put in the Moderator's only archive.

Can an admin or mod tell me why this topic has been deleted?

computebrute
Donator

Re: Why was this topic deleted?

Post by computebrute »

Same problem here... My posts are randomly getting deleted for no apparent reason. Strange.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

It should not have been deleted but moved off the forums if it was considered to be too low quality for the forum. Same goes with individual posts, but frankly computebrute, you make a lot of them...
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

MSUser2013
Donator

Post by MSUser2013 »

mrpijey wrote:It should not have been deleted but moved off the forums if it was considered to be too low quality for the forum. Same goes with individual posts, but frankly computebrute, you make a lot of them...
This topic which is similar still exists, And it's not as interesting, So if that's still around, Then I don't see why that topic shouldn't be around anymore. There were very interesting facts and suggestions in that deleted topic that I think it would be helpful.

If there were things that were against the rules in that topic, The least that could be done is edit them out before moving it back. If you (or another mod or admin) decides to bring it back, Lock it because it's old.