Windows Neptune Project Alpha 1 anyone have this

Discussions about *nix and Other Operating Systems should go in this forum.
veso266

Windows Neptune Project Alpha 1 anyone have this

Post by veso266 »

Hi yesterday while I was reading beta archive I came across this: http://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3837

It was some kind Fixed Windows Neptune but when I want to download it the site where the iso was hosted was dead and Wayback Machine couldn't provide me with cached copy

So I wonder if anyone has this ISO and could upload it to mega or Dropbox and send me a link via PM so I can try it?

Thanks for helping and Best Regards

PS: Are avtivity ceters fixed in this Alpha?

DiskingRound

Re: Windows Neptune Project Alpha 1 anyone have this

Post by DiskingRound »

This is a very old dead project from 2008. And because either not a lot of people knew about it and/or members who had the project are no longer active here, I doubt anyone has an ISO copy of this project.
Sorry, veso266...

veso266

Post by veso266 »

on some chinese page I found this in rar archive but they have only part 2 and 3 part 1 is missing so I can't extract the iso

sagem
Donator

Post by sagem »

I have this is this what u r looking for?

Microsoft Windows Codename ''Neptune'' (''Neptune'' 5.50.5111.1) (Home Ed. beta)

when the ftp comes back on line I can upload as I have it all read for upping it
im on cb/ham radio you can get hold of me on skip days/night 41LWC407 41 is section new zealand and LWC407 is my call sig on 27.385 mhz and thats chn 38

Lukas Marsik

Post by Lukas Marsik »

sagem wrote:I have this is this what u r looking for?

Microsoft Windows Codename ''Neptune'' (''Neptune'' 5.50.5111.1) (Home Ed. beta)

when the ftp comes back on line I can upload as I have it all read for upping it
No. This is a custom project.