REQUEST: Carnivores & Carnivores 2

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Win7

REQUEST: Carnivores & Carnivores 2

Post by Win7 »

Hello everybody,

Now, this is a special request. I mean, nobody has made it before.

This time, I'm requesting two games: Carnivores and Carnivores 2 for PC, respectively released in 1998 and in 1999 (thus perfectly fit in the rules).

I think many of you will remember these two games...

Has anybody got both of them, or even one of them?

Win7

dezodor

Re: REQUEST: Carnivores & Carnivores 2

Post by dezodor »

I think I have them all somewhere, but unfortunately not retail copies, just wärez rips (no iso, just installer with ripped music,videos etc etc).... I used to play them a lot in 98-99, because Trespasser was too slow on my old pc. If thats enough, I can try to find them for you, but you can also grab them from torrents as well.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha

Win7

Post by Win7 »

dezodor wrote:You can also grab them from torrents as well.
And that's the problem, Dezodor. I'd like to stay as far as possible from torrents, as I do some important work on my PC (not only virtualising), and I want to keep it clean.

Anyway, thanks for your kind offer. :)

Win7

hypdream

Post by hypdream »

I have them, both in ISO format, just registered on Beta archive today, and was looking around to do some upload for getting a FTP user.

Have been an old PC game collector for more then 15 years, but stopped about 5 years ago.... still have thousands of original CD's....
The carnivores are not images from my original CD's, but I am pretty sure they are legit.
Maybe I will also upload them if this is approved....

Regards