Hoyle Puzzle Games 2003 Disc

Discuss any beta and abandonware games.
DiskingRound

Hoyle Puzzle Games 2003 Disc

Post by DiskingRound »

So this topic is just about a PC/Mac combo game disc that I have and that I found out of my music collection. I wish I could dump it but I'm on a mac and I switch computers all the time, so I will dump it along with other stuff I have when I get access to a windows PC.
Should we archive this? Is it abandonware? Should be considering the dates of the files on the disc as well as the fact it's no longer sold on Hoyle's website.
It includes a Mac version of the Hoyle Puzzle Games 2003 as well as a Hoyle Demo for Windows. Anyone interested in the disc?

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: Hoyle Puzzle Games 2003 Disc

Post by mrpijey »

Looks fine to me, do a proper dump and scan of it and I'll add it to the FTP.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

DiskingRound

Re: Hoyle Puzzle Games 2003 Disc

Post by DiskingRound »

mrpijey wrote:Looks fine to me, do a proper dump and scan of it and I'll add it to the FTP.
I'll get this done ASAP, just need to get access to a Windows PC and mine is in a different house and it will take me several days before I can bring the disc and use the PC to make an MDF dump.
Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has any information about this disc. It's a shame that only the disc remains, but that's all I have and the cases were probably thrown away in a move years ago.