FTP Contribution - Windows XP Service Pack 2 (Italian)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
juyjhj

FTP Contribution - Windows XP Service Pack 2 (Italian)

Post by juyjhj »

I'd like to contribute to the site with an original copy of "Windows XP SP2" in Italian, but I don't know if it is on the FTP Server or not. Could you help me? Thanks in advance!

ovctvct

Re: FTP Contribution - Windows XP Service Pack 2 (Italian)

Post by ovctvct »

It's already on the FTP :P

juyjhj

Post by juyjhj »

Anyway, thank you for the reply!

InsertGoodNameHere

Post by InsertGoodNameHere »

Just pointing out things like these should be in offer/requests.

Edit: Thanks Gnome.
Last edited by InsertGoodNameHere on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't visit much, if ever.

Looking to contact me? Shoot me a PM on reddit (here).

juyjhj

Post by juyjhj »

InsertGoodNameHere wrote:Just pointing out things like these should be in offer/requests.

I'm really sorry, but I've never written posts or made an FTP Contribution, so I don't know the exact BA rules. Next time I won't make the same mistake for sure. Thanks!

Gnome
Donator

Post by Gnome »

Topic moved.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

ovctvct wrote:It's already on the FTP :P
Did you actually check if we have a proper MDF dump and scan of it? It's not enough that we have it, we need a proper preservation set of it. If not then his contribution is acceptable as long as it supersedes the original archive in quality.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube

juyjhj

Post by juyjhj »

mrpijey wrote:
ovctvct wrote:It's already on the FTP :P
Did you actually check if we have a proper MDF dump and scan of it? It's not enough that we have it, we need a proper preservation set of it. If not then his contribution is acceptable as long as it supersedes the original archive in quality.
In addition, I got the Installation Disk ten years ago with an Olidata desktop computer, and so there isn't the Windows logo on the CD but the Olidata one. I've got the Certificate of Authenticity in really good condition and the Product Key too. Hope this could help!

MrUTB

Post by MrUTB »

It would be appreciated your contribution :D

juyjhj

Post by juyjhj »

I'd like to know only another thing: if I can contribute, but it seems it's possible, should I specify that the CD was released with a computer, putting the word "Olidata" (the name of the company) somewhere in the title of the release, and if so where exactly should I write it in the title? Thanks!

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

If you scan the disc (and covers if there are any) then it should be apparently that Olidata is the OEM. Otherwise add "Olidata OEM" to the folder or filename. But please scan the media as well so we get a complete set.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube

juyjhj

Post by juyjhj »

mrpijey wrote:If you scan the disc (and covers if there are any) then it should be apparently that Olidata is the OEM. Otherwise add "Olidata OEM" to the folder or filename. But please scan the media as well so we get a complete set.
These are the CD scan (http://i60.tinypic.com/2ptc3z9.jpg) and the Certificate of Authenticity (Mod removed, no RTM serials allowed). I followed all the rules, so I hope these are acceptable images!

InsertGoodNameHere

Post by InsertGoodNameHere »

juyjhj wrote:
mrpijey wrote:If you scan the disc (and covers if there are any) then it should be apparently that Olidata is the OEM. Otherwise add "Olidata OEM" to the folder or filename. But please scan the media as well so we get a complete set.
These are the CD scan (http://i60.tinypic.com/2ptc3z9.jpg) and the Certificate of Authenticity (Mod removed, no RTM serials allowed). I followed all the rules, so I hope these are acceptable images!
Hi, the scans need to be in png. They can also be other types, but no jpg.
Don't visit much, if ever.

Looking to contact me? Shoot me a PM on reddit (here).

juyjhj

Post by juyjhj »

InsertGoodNameHere wrote:
juyjhj wrote:
Hi, the scans need to be in png. They can also be other types, but no jpg.
Actually the photos are in ".tif", but on that site they are displayed as ".jpg". I don't know why.
Anyway, thank you for the suggestion!