[OFFER] Apple Mac OS X Public Beta 10.0.2E14 (International)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
DiskingRound

[OFFER] Apple Mac OS X Public Beta 10.0.2E14 (International)

Post by DiskingRound »

Hello everyone,
I have Mac OS X Public Beta Build 2E14.
This is the only OS beta CD I currently have. Pics:
This is international edition. English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Dutch all on one disc.
The CD is in bad condition, a lot of small scratches and pinholes, but I was able to image it using A120%.
Since I do not have any vintage macintosh computers (well I have an iBook g3 but it has no cables), and this apparently does not work in PearPC, I am stuck with it, so I can't verify if it works or not.
Edit: It finished, I will upload it if it is of interest.

Jensvde
Donator

Re: [OFFER] Apple Mac OS X Public Beta 10.0.2E14 (Internatio

Post by Jensvde »

I have the same disc! I got it with an old iBook G3 that I bought on eBay.

The seller told me it came with his iBook, so apparently Apple gave the beta away to everybody that bought a new iBook in that period.

DiskingRound

Post by DiskingRound »

Jensvde wrote:I have the same disc! I got it with an old iBook G3 that I bought on eBay.

The seller told me it came with his iBook, so apparently Apple gave the beta away to everybody that bought a new iBook in that period.
I am interested in that because your copy might be in better condition than my copy and thus the image will be better.
But, I can still do a better scan and upload this as some point (probably before January).
Anyway, thanks for your contribution. :)

winbeta.com

Post by winbeta.com »

DiskingRound wrote:Hello everyone,
This is the only OS beta CD I currently have. Pics:
This is international edition. English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Dutch all on one disc.
The CD is in bad condition, a lot of small scratches and pinholes, but I was able to image it using A120%.
Since I do not have any vintage macintosh computers (well I have an iBook g3 but it has no cables), and this apparently does not work in PearPC, I am stuck with it, so I can't verify if it works or not.
Edit: It finished, I will upload it if it is of interest.
I am very interested in this Mac OS X Public Beta Build 2E14. I'm interested in files updated from Mac OS X Public Beta Build 1H39. Please tell me the download link if possible.

Thanks.

galaxyhaxz

Post by galaxyhaxz »

DiskingRound wrote:Hello everyone,
Sometimes the image will have bad sectors if the disk is scratched enough. You can always try buffing it out, I know some places will buff your disc and make it look like new for only a few bucks.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Please upload it. We do have this build, but we don't have an original MDF dump nor any scans of it...

Thank you.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP