Windows Whistler build 2463 full unleaked video

Discuss Windows 2000, NT, XP and Windows Server 2000, 2003, SBS 2003.
Archenemy
Permanently Banned

Windows Whistler build 2463 full unleaked video

Post by Archenemy »

Hello guys, while I was browsing whistlerinstalls's channel I found a video by him uploaded 3 days ago about windows whistler build 2463:
@Archenemy betaarchive member

Last edited by Archenemy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:00 am, edited 6634564737338 times in total.

DiskingRound

Re: Windows Whistler build 2463 full unleaked video

Post by DiskingRound »

As usual, I PMed him asking for the build. Still waiting for a reply back...
I would really like to see this as well. Why not WhistlerInstalls share his stuff?

Archenemy
Permanently Banned

Post by Archenemy »

DiskingRound wrote:Why not WhistlerInstalls share his stuff?
Because he is afraid. You see, people like him don't share unleaked build because if Microsoft catches them leaking the build then they may be put to prison. Remember what happened to the windows 8 leaker, he was put in prison for a month. (not trying to insult or be mean to anybody here)

Last edited by Archenemy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:00 am, edited 6634564737338 times in total.

JimOlive
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Existence

Post by JimOlive »

Archenemy wrote:Because he is afraid. You see, people like him don't share unleaked build because if Microsoft catches them leaking the build then they may be put to prison. Remember what happened to the windows 8 leaker, he was put in prison for a month. (not trying to insult or be mean to anybody here)
That was Windows 8, which was, and still is a new OS. Windows XP is over 13 years old, with lots of builds already leaked, so I doubt Microsoft will care if he leaks this build.
Last edited by JimOlive on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lukas Marsik

Post by Lukas Marsik »

http://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewto ... 69#p383169
Give this a read once again

Archenemy
Permanently Banned

Post by Archenemy »

Lukas Marsik wrote:
http://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewto ... 69#p383169
Give this a read once again
What if he didn't get it from a source and actually "has" the copy?

Wheatley
Donator

Post by Wheatley »

But where did he get the copy from? Most likely from a source...
Windows Defender for great justice! Bugs are an international trading company. I need to defeat the anti-debugging and obfuscation methods. It wasn't for Intel's absurd ability to load in ie6. Why even waste time with people in an envelope?

DiskingRound

Post by DiskingRound »

Update: he just replied to my pm saying this:
WhistlerInstalls wrote:I had already stated my opinion/preference on sharing unleaked builds when you messaged me, I have nothing else to say.
So, it looks like WhistlerInstalls seems to "hoard" his stuff.

Archenemy
Permanently Banned

Post by Archenemy »

Whistlerinstalls, why don't you share your unleaked build anyway?
Offtopic Comment
@Diskinground does he have a BA account and if he does what is his name on BA?

user99672
Donator

Post by user99672 »

I think you guys are seriously missing the point...if it's not a friend/source thing, it's how you behave...

ehea617

[DELETED]

Post by ehea617 »

[DELETED]
Last edited by ehea617 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Archenemy
Permanently Banned

Post by Archenemy »

ehea617 wrote:It seems like this build was added to the FTP server on Apr 28, 2011 and removed on Aug 31, 2014. Not sure why though.
The iso was corrupt but this video shows the uncorrupt whistler 2463.

ovctvct

Post by ovctvct »

Archenemy wrote:
Because he is afraid. You see, people like him don't share unleaked build because if Microsoft catches them leaking the build then they may be put to prison. Remember what happened to the windows 8 leaker, he was put in prison for a month. (not trying to insult or be mean to anybody here)
Offtopic Comment
How can they be caught when the releases are tagged "Anonymous" and there is no IP publicly visible(except if they are MS employees)? If I would find and leak a 4015.lab06/4018 ISO, who could catch me?

AlphaBeta
Donator

Post by AlphaBeta »

If he's known to have the build, then it'd be obvious if the build was leaked anonymously that it was WhistlerInstalls.
AlphaBeta, stop brainwashing me immediately!

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

ovctvct wrote:
Offtopic Comment
How can they be caught when the releases are tagged "Anonymous" and there is no IP publicly visible(except if they are MS employees)? If I would find and leak a 4015.lab06/4018 ISO, who could catch me?
The same way I can conclusively say you'd never be the one to leak such a build. Leaks don't spontaneously appear.

I can't imagine why anyone with something worth sharing would bother wasting their bandwidth to upload with you ungrateful lot. It's not like you even make any use of the builds you have.

b2463 is not a rare build, even in its uncorrupted form. I could probably list 50 BA members who have it (or have had access to it at any rate). The truth of the matter is that many users who contribute to the beta community at large are likely to come into contact and ingratiate themselves with the sort of people who have this build anyway. The only people who stand no chance whatsoever of getting it is the braying self-righteous mob that pervades this thread, with pointless demands and aspersions that do nothing to hide their impotence that they quite obviously despise.

JimOlive
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Existence

Post by JimOlive »

DiskingRound wrote:Update: he just replied to my pm saying this:
WhistlerInstalls wrote:I had already stated my opinion/preference on sharing unleaked builds when you messaged me, I have nothing else to say.
So, it looks like WhistlerInstalls seems to "hoard" his stuff.
I don't want to disrespect him, but I really wish he and people like him would leak this and other builds.

Archenemy
Permanently Banned

Post by Archenemy »

I will pm him tomorrow (maybe today) about why he doesn't want to share his builds. :D

InsertGoodNameHere

Post by InsertGoodNameHere »

Archenemy wrote:I will pm him tomorrow (maybe today) about why he doesn't want to share his builds. :D
I really doubt that he would tell you, and the fact that you have been moaning about him not leaking this build really does not help your situation.
Don't visit much, if ever.

Looking to contact me? Shoot me a PM on reddit (here).

wasabilee
Permanently Banned

Post by wasabilee »

as to why, maybe because he doesn't simply want
or he doesn't need to at all
and why would he anyway ... nothing to gain, especialy when "public" is ungrateful

InsertGoodNameHere

Post by InsertGoodNameHere »

wasabilee wrote:as to why, maybe because he doesn't simply want
or he doesn't need to at all
and why would he anyway ... nothing to gain, especialy when "public" is ungrateful
^

Exactly.
Maybe next time just let him do what he wants with his stuff.
Don't visit much, if ever.

Looking to contact me? Shoot me a PM on reddit (here).

Rezachkata
Donator

Post by Rezachkata »

Archenemy wrote:I will pm him tomorrow (maybe today) about why he doesn't want to share his builds. :D
Because of your comment, maybe? 8-)
Archenemy wrote:
wasabilee wrote:its greed
just like with few other vista builds and some lh in 400x range

when these people leak them they lose the pride of being special :)

I was even amazed 4066 leaked when it did
it was one of most wanted builds at the time
Those people who do not want to share their leaks with people, they are just selfish people who want to be more "superior" to everyone else. And Brandon Sky, also tell Whistlerinstalls that he can leak the build anonymously to betaarchive.
DiskingRound wrote:Update: He just replied back to my PM saying "This isn't going to get you any further" and "If it leaks, surely not from me.", Full PM:
WhistlerInstalls wrote: This isn't going to get you any further, especially not after seeing the topic on BetaArchive with Archenemy's brilliant reply of how I consider myself superior than other people. If it leaks, surely not from me.
So, it looks like WhistlerInstalls won't be sharing it. :(
You should apologize to him.

Archenemy
Permanently Banned

Post by Archenemy »

Rezachkata wrote:
Because of your comment, maybe? 8-)
Archenemy wrote:
wasabilee wrote:its greed
just like with few other vista builds and some lh in 400x range

when these people leak them they lose the pride of being special :)

I was even amazed 4066 leaked when it did
it was one of most wanted builds at the time
Those people who do not want to share their leaks with people, they are just selfish people who want to be more "superior" to everyone else. And Brandon Sky, also tell Whistlerinstalls that he can leak the build anonymously to betaarchive.
DiskingRound wrote:Update: He just replied back to my PM saying "This isn't going to get you any further" and "If it leaks, surely not from me.", Full PM:
WhistlerInstalls wrote: This isn't going to get you any further, especially not after seeing the topic on BetaArchive with Archenemy's brilliant reply of how I consider myself superior than other people. If it leaks, surely not from me.
So, it looks like WhistlerInstalls won't be sharing it. :(
You should apologize to him.
One apology is here: http://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewto ... 12#p383212

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

Nearly three weeks ago. And you're pulling the same crap again? I can only assume that you've not yet mastered learning from your mistakes.

Archenemy
Permanently Banned

Post by Archenemy »

hounsell wrote:Nearly three weeks ago. And you're pulling the same crap again? I can only assume that you've not yet mastered learning from your mistakes.
No I am not pulling the same [censored] again. I didn't call him selfish or superior in this thread.

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

No, but you still apparently consider it your right to have access to this build, and still insist on pestering the person in question even though they've made their feelings clear on the matter.

It's not exactly like you're writing the guide on how to win friends and influence people with your attitude to WhistlerInstalls in this topic.