[OFFER] CD-ROM Device Driver FX Series Ver. 1.55?

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
DiskingRound

[OFFER] CD-ROM Device Driver FX Series Ver. 1.55?

Post by DiskingRound »

I found this floppy in my grandpa's room. It says "CD-ROM Device Driver FX Series Ver. 1.55".
Here's a picture of the floppy. I can scan and image it if there is any interest:
It is stored on one 1.44 MB floppy. All the floppies I have are 1.44 MB. On the FTP we have CD-ROM driver version 2.2, so is this a version 1.55?
My Mac won't read the floppy, and I don't know the status of the disk yet. Is this disk known? if not i can upload and image using a windows pc. I'll later install it on MS-DOS 6.22 and see where it goes.
I'll image it when I get access to a Windows PC.
Last edited by DiskingRound on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andreas

Re: [OFFER] CD-ROM Device Driver FX Series Ver. 1.55?

Post by Andreas »

I think this disk was intended for Mitsumi CDROM

SoftWitch

Re: [OFFER] CD-ROM Device Driver FX Series Ver. 1.55?

Post by SoftWitch »

Andreas wrote:I think this disk was intended for Mitsumi CDROM
I can confirm this. My dad's PC had a Mitsumi FX double speed (for the littles: 2x ;) ) CD-ROM drive around 1994.
Please don't forget to be respectful to each other.