(offer) Gamedisk

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Jensvde
Donator

(offer) Gamedisk

Post by Jensvde »

Hi all,

I have a couple of old GameDisk releases laying around. These are cds with a lot of shareware and sometimes freeware games on them.

Mostly from the period of 1995-1996.

The language on the box is dutch, I assume these discs where released two weekly. They costed ƒ24.95 each

Is it worth uploading it to the ftp server?

Jens

DiskingRound

Re: (offer) Gamedisk

Post by DiskingRound »

They are all of interest! What is on them? Mind uploading somewhere like MEGA so we can check out the discs? Thanks for this offer :) Hopefully there's something interesting on them we can use.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Since they are shareware discs they won't be put on the FTP, but if you put them on MEGA etc I bet some members might find it useful.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

Jensvde
Donator

Post by Jensvde »

I'll upload them on Mega tonight. I'm actually archiving my entire CD & DVD collection. I already copied these: 'Flying Colours' (original version, not the new one), 'Briefgemak' (a dutch program that has a lot of pre-written letters on it, so you only have to fill in your name, from 1997-1998 I think), 'Eenvoudig etiketten maken' (a dutch program that makes etiquettes) and a lot of OEM software discs.

I still have to do a lot more, I have tons of discs laying around.

But is there any intrest in these programs?

Jens

q5000

Post by q5000 »

Without showing special interest, but...

I would say, if you like to share it then do it, software is always wanted (in the good sense).
I write this because maybe someone in the future is interested in it, but you might not be around anymore...