[OFFER]Disney's Donald Duck "Qu@ck Att@ck"

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
MegaDragon998
Donator

[OFFER]Disney's Donald Duck "Qu@ck Att@ck"

Post by MegaDragon998 »

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since i was here and i decided to post an offer for my not too long comeback.
I recently acquired this game and i am really not sure if it's considered as abandonware, but it's release date is 2000. I don't have scanner to scan the CD but i am more than happy to dump it and upload.
Cheers

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER]Disney's Donald Duck "Qu@ck Att@ck"

Post by mrpijey »

Then make a very good photo of the disc/covers so we have something to check it against if someone else uploads the covers.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

MegaDragon998
Donator

Re: [OFFER]Disney's Donald Duck "Qu@ck Att@ck"

Post by MegaDragon998 »

mrpijey wrote:Then make a very good photo of the disc/covers so we have something to check it against if someone else uploads the covers.
Ok, i will upload it in the coming days because i am in a little hurry right now. Thanks for accepting the offer.
EDIT: Upload complete.