[REQUEST] NTOSDrop Community Edition

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
yourepicfailure
Donator

[REQUEST] NTOSDrop Community Edition

Post by yourepicfailure »

As the title says, I'm looking for Ntosdrop Community Edition. I've done my share of googling and BA searching.
The only two things that have turned up is a barely working ftp archive on web.archive.org and a mediafire link by linuxlove. As you can see, the directory structures for both differ COMPLETELY.
The only two directories on the archive that work:
When I run the compiled result from linuxlove, I get the standard Windows Server 2003 boot animation, instead of this:
Personally, I'd ask kenneth, but he doesn't log in anymore AFAIK. So, does anyone have a copy? I'd really like to make something nice with this.
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off"
You will never tear me from the grasp of the Pentium M!

DiskingRound

Re: [REQUEST] NTOSDrop Community Edition

Post by DiskingRound »

There's a mediafire link here, idk who created it, or if it's linuxlove's:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nvfub ... TOSDrop.7z
A search for "ntosdrop" gives only 275 results, and because it isn't really well known, I doubt any active member on BA has a copy of the community edition.

yourepicfailure
Donator

Post by yourepicfailure »

DiskingRound wrote:There's a mediafire link here, idk who created it, or if it's linuxlove's:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nvfub ... TOSDrop.7z
A search for "ntosdrop" gives only 275 results, and because it isn't really well known, I doubt any active member on BA has a copy of the community edition.
That's linuxloves link. AFAIK it's just a rebranded WRK distro variant.
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off"
You will never tear me from the grasp of the Pentium M!

The Distractor

Post by The Distractor »

I think I may have the old perforce ntosdrop somewhere.. i'd need to find it though.