(REQUEST) Longhorn 4074 Repack (i386 setup)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Jan4V

(REQUEST) Longhorn 4074 Repack (i386 setup)

Post by Jan4V »

Hi,
can someone reupload the repack?

Thanks,
Jan4V.

yourepicfailure
Donator

Re: (REQUEST) Longhorn 4074 Repack (i386 setup)

Post by yourepicfailure »

I'm not sure distroing unofficial repacks is liked here. But I'm not a backseater or anything. (Mod please put up something in this post if I can't do the following)
What do you want, Longhorn Reloaded or just a standard repack (installs something like a vanilla install).

The repack was probably removed because it wasn't original. The FTP only(preferrably) has originals of software. But sure, I could give you an ISO.
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off"
You will never tear me from the grasp of the Pentium M!

ovctvct

Post by ovctvct »

yourepicfailure wrote:I'm not sure distroing unofficial repacks is liked here. But I'm not a backseater or anything. (Mod please put up something in this post if I can't do the following)
What do you want, Longhorn Reloaded or just a standard repack (installs something like a vanilla install).

The repack was probably removed because it wasn't original. The FTP only(preferrably) has originals of software. But sure, I could give you an ISO.
Nope. It was uploaded by maxtorix to some other site and the link is now dead. It never was on the FTP.

Jan4V

Post by Jan4V »

I want it becuse PE lags on my computer...

cantasan99

Post by cantasan99 »

If I remember correctly there was a guide for how to convert 4074 to i386 setup.

Turkish translator of Wine/Known as ctasan in ReactOS Forum
ReactOS Community Changelogs - Don't miss improvements!