Outdated Image Uploader "View All Images"

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.
x010
Staff

Outdated Image Uploader "View All Images"

Post by x010 »

As the title says , the 'latest' images obtained when I click 'View Images' in the Image Uploader section are seriously outdated.
The latest one throws up an error

Code: Select all

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
, and the one before is based on 2011 images , and even the 'last updated' is somewhere on 26th December 2011.

Don't we need an update for 2014? Or has a script(if any) broken?

JimOlive
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Existence

Re: Outdated Image Uploader "View All Images"

Post by JimOlive »

I think it was added, then it was just forgotten about. Anyways, it does need some serious updating.

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

I think Andy said a while back it wasn't going to be updated, because far too many people complained about it when he set it up originally. Thing is people had been using the uploader for private content and not just public forum content.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

What Hounsell said pretty much sums it up. I need to remove the link from that page but it's not on the urgent list.

yourepicfailure
Donator

Post by yourepicfailure »

hounsell wrote:I think Andy said a while back it wasn't going to be updated, because far too many people complained about it when he set it up originally. Thing is people had been using the uploader for private content and not just public forum content.
Wait, isn't there some fine print somewhere that says "All images posted on this site can be viewed publicly. Don't post things you don't want others to see"? Apparently it looks like people didn't read.
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off"
You will never tear me from the grasp of the Pentium M!

OltScript131

Post by OltScript131 »

Would especially need to put EVERYTHING the images téléversé on BetaArchive... :beta:
Of new went out... Why you did not renew the list to see the images...

Needs to see the new... :OD

GoodBye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen:

Lukas Marsik

Post by Lukas Marsik »

Jajan131 wrote:Would especially need to put EVERYTHING the images téléversé on BetaArchive... :beta:
Of new went out... Why you did not renew the list to see the images...

Needs to see the new... :OD

GoodBye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen:
1. The image list isn't updated on purpose, is it that hard to read the previous posts?
Offtopic Comment
2. Why do you keep saying GoodBye on every post?!