[OFFER]The Incredibles: When Danger Calls

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
nAUM

[OFFER]The Incredibles: When Danger Calls

Post by nAUM »

Hey guys!

So, this is my first post so please be patient with me.
I've recently uploaded "The Incredibles: When Danger Calls" video game to FTP(I believe I succeeded :mrgreen: ), which I hope and assume was not already there since I've searched the forums and found no reference to it (it's a pretty simple game, designed for kids, and consists of simple minigames and some short clips from the movie), it was released in 2004.

However, I read some of the topics on the forum (since then) and realised I should have offered it first, because it might already have been in the FTP. Please tell me it wasn't :$
Here are some details http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incred ... nger_Calls

nickbouwhuis
Donator

Re: [OFFER]The Incredibles: When Danger Calls

Post by nickbouwhuis »

This brings back good ol' memories. Thanks for the upload! The second I get access I'm going to download this game!

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER]The Incredibles: When Danger Calls

Post by mrpijey »

I've processed it and it's fine, but it won't show up on the FTP until November... :). Thanks for uploading it!
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP