[OFFER] Ultimate Gamepak (2001)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
mohammedroxx3

[OFFER] Ultimate Gamepak (2001)

Post by mohammedroxx3 »

Hi guys. Just to let you all know, I had an old game called "Ultimate Gamepak". Basically, it has loads of games (Over 100 games). It has action, board, card, and puzzle games. It's more than 10 years old so it's considered abandonware. It's a pretty cool thing to check out. (I'm not sure but I hope no one else uploaded this onto the FTP before.... I was unable to check....)

So, I've dumped the CD with Alcohol 120% (and basically followed the guidelines for uploading files) and I've uploaded it onto the public FTP server yesterday! Here are some screenshots:

Enjoy!

Edit: Here's a download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!Dt9EUThS!YY9_cnlUO ... V50OoB5RtU

This was not added to the FTP.
Last edited by mohammedroxx3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

betaluva
Donator

Re: [OFFER] Ultimate Gamepak (2001)

Post by betaluva »

nice! can you provide a full list of games?
Never Fear,Captain Sweatpants is Here!
*http://osbetaworld.b1.jcink.com/*

mohammedroxx3

Post by mohammedroxx3 »

betaluva wrote:nice! can you provide a full list of games?
Thanks. And I hate to say this but I don't think I could do that. There are just way too many games to list. :( But whenever I have time, I'll provide a full-list. :)

(I've also edited and updated my post with a picture of the CD and more info.)

Courage

Post by Courage »

I've got another CD from Valusoft that has this Gamepak among others. It's legit and I can upload it to the FTP come the beginning of September. (Curse you, metered high-speed internet connections!)

Archenemy
Permanently Banned

Post by Archenemy »

Courage wrote:I've got another CD from Valusoft that has this Gamepak among others. It's legit and I can upload it to the FTP come the beginning of September. (Curse you, metered high-speed internet connections!)
Which version are you uploading?
@Archenemy betaarchive member

Last edited by Archenemy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:00 am, edited 6634564737338 times in total.

Courage

Post by Courage »

I will have to check today.

mohammedroxx3

Post by mohammedroxx3 »

Just to let you all know, mrpijey has rejected this game for the FTP so it wasn't added to the FTP. The main reason was because it might have been considered shareware or freeware so it wasn't worthy enough for the FTP. However, if anyone is still interested to download this game, here's a download link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!Dt9EUThS!YY9_cnlUO ... V50OoB5RtU
Offtopic Comment
Also, I've already uploaded another abandonware game a few days ago which got accepted to the FTP and I'll make a topic about it later. Which is basically how I still got FTP access. :P