LH 4066 Aero Stars...

Discuss Windows Vista/Server 2008 to Windows 10.
ovctvct

LH 4066 Aero Stars...

Post by ovctvct »

This is how they look like on 4066... They don't work properly, they make the desktop background go blank and they don't work if the taskbar is locked. yourepicfailure stated that the MILRender is broken in 4066, but something works.

WindowsNeptune
Donator

Re: LH 4066 Aero Stars...

Post by WindowsNeptune »

I also tried to use the MILExplorer and the "Aero" theme. However after restart explorer the taskbar won't show.

yourepicfailure
Donator

Re: LH 4066 Aero Stars...

Post by yourepicfailure »

ovctvct wrote: This is how they look like on 4066... They don't work properly, they make the desktop background go blank and they don't work if the taskbar is locked. yourepicfailure stated that the MILRender is broken in 4066, but something works.
MilRender is primarily broken due to Mildesktop being SEVERELY broken. Just apply the mildesktop reg and see. MilDesktop (I believe) handles everything that happens on the desktop. Which means, the reason you have a black background is because DCE isn't handling the desktop. I believe it's also what gives me the crap black frame in IE/Explorer. And no, surprisingly porting mil dll's into 4066 will not do, trust me. Shoot, maybe dumping the WHOLE 4074 DCE into 4066 might do it. But, 4066 and 4074 do use slightly different shell codes... (which means it might not work)
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off"
You will never tear me from the grasp of the Pentium M!