[REQUEST] an individual file from ANY 8.x build in zh-CN

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Wheatley
Donator

[REQUEST] an individual file from ANY 8.x build in zh-CN

Post by Wheatley »

I would really appreciate shell32.dll.mui from "%windir%/system32/zh-CN" (iirc), and I don't really feel like downloading a whole build just for 1 file.

Whatever build it is from, it needs to have the "Microsoft Confidential" watermark text strings on the desktop.
Windows Defender for great justice! Bugs are an international trading company. I need to defeat the anti-debugging and obfuscation methods. It wasn't for Intel's absurd ability to load in ie6. Why even waste time with people in an envelope?

jagotu

Re: [REQUEST] an individual file from ANY 8.x build in zh-CN

Post by jagotu »

http://rghost.net/57051127
Is this what you wanted? Extracted from 9477.
Windows TEN - Totally Erroneous Numbering
Always watching you...

Wheatley
Donator

Re: [REQUEST] an individual file from ANY 8.x build in zh-CN

Post by Wheatley »

Just what I wanted! Thank you :)
Windows Defender for great justice! Bugs are an international trading company. I need to defeat the anti-debugging and obfuscation methods. It wasn't for Intel's absurd ability to load in ie6. Why even waste time with people in an envelope?