Laugh of the week award!

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Andy
Administrator

Laugh of the week award!

Post by Andy »

Well, this happened on another forum too... Same user, same problem, same outcome.

Basically, he was banned for breaking the rules. He received the banned message when trying to login and sent me this e-mail.
Sonic Riders User. Do not banned! Do not banned! Do not banned! Do not banned! Do not banned!

I don't want to be a banned user like SimCity Reactor, sc4reactor. You cannot banned sonicridersuser. Un-banned and I will turn into the moderator after un-banned sonicridersuser. SimCity Reactor is banned. Stop banning us again and I will remove ban service rules at BetaArchive.co.uk example the spam is right, no insults, locked topics alive and not banned, server details, don't use BA image uploader and I want pointless posts.

UNBANNED SONICRIDERSUSER! BAN HAPPY DUDE AND METRY TO THE TRASH!
My reply is as follows:
Speak english and I might actually be able to understand the crap you're talking about.

Now we shall await a reply from him Oh lulz...

Beta Freak

Post by Beta Freak »

lmao again. This situation seems familiar... I wonder if the same will happen as last time...

m4rkuz

Post by m4rkuz »

omg looooooooool cant understand a word

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

For those of you interested... http://coreduo.me.uk/viewtopic.php?t=586 this is the other forum he did it on. They made a hell of a joke out of it.

Beta Freak

Post by Beta Freak »

Andy, ask him what he is high on.
I want some of it.

longview

Post by longview »

He also posts on win3x.org where he posted about windows DVDs or something.
sonicridersuser wrote:LISTEN, THIS IS NOT A WAREZ BUT TORRENT! WE CAN'T PLACE ANYMORE AGAIN.

THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED!

WE DON'T SUPPORT SOME COMMERCIAL WINDOWS OS! This topic is locked.
sonicridersuser wrote:Bittorent is not ILLEGAL! CD-KEYS NOT GOING THIS TIME. I WON'T PLACE MORE DOWNLOADS AND I WILL RETIRED!
Looks like he's french, and uses a translator for english, I wonder if he knows how retarded he sounds.

Edit:
Looks like he also goes by sc4reactor:
Youtube User
Last edited by longview on Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's sperg about hardware
E6410 - i5-560m, 8GB, WXGA+, NVS 3100M, Samsung SSD 830 128GB, WWAN, 9-cell, E-Port Plus Replicator
Desktop - i5-2500k (4.3 GHz TB), 8 GB, HD6950 2GB, 2x24" 1080p, Samsung SSD 830 128GB + 2 TB stripe, Xonar D2X

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Beta Freak wrote:Andy, ask him what he is high on.
I want some of it.
Will do on the next reply

Offtopic: Oh joy, why do Christmas songs have to be so crap?

Beta Freak

Post by Beta Freak »

As posted on that link...

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

I love that pic. Describes him too well if you ask me, lmao.

m4rkuz

Post by m4rkuz »

omg this guy cant speak english , and cant use a good translator ...omg how silly

the pics lol , too

Bender
Donator

Post by Bender »

He wants Happy Dude and merty to be banned to the trash?
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; mimic; rv:9.3.2) Clecko/20120101 Classilla/CFM
"Stupid can opener! You killed my father, and now you've come back for me!"

Gnome
Donator

Post by Gnome »

This shall be fun.
Stick it (you know you want to)

fzajac
Donator

Post by fzajac »

Hmmm... And i thought that my english is poor, lol

Kenneth
Donator

Re: Laugh of the week award!

Post by Kenneth »

Well, I know what he is saying.
Sonic Riders User. Do not banned! Do not banned! Do not banned! Do not banned! Do not banned!

I don't want to be a banned user like SimCity Reactor, sc4reactor. You cannot banned sonicridersuser. Un-banned and I will turn into the moderator after un-banned sonicridersuser. SimCity Reactor is banned. Stop banning us again and I will remove ban service rules at BetaArchive.co.uk example the spam is right, no insults, locked topics alive and not banned, server details, don't use BA image uploader and I want pointless posts.

ENGLISH:

He wants to become the admin or mod and he wants to remove services/rules like the image uploader, and rule 12. He wants the server details to be free. He promotes pointless posts. He wants Happy Dude and merty to be banned to the trash. Finally, he wants to be unbanned.
----------------

This will never happen.
Last edited by Kenneth on Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kichimi
Donator

Post by kichimi »

he doesnt sound very brite...its like walking up to george bush and saying can i be presedent so i can get rid of tax. will never happen.
The better candies are in the cage

Kenneth
Donator

Post by Kenneth »

Original

Translation:
Sonic Riders User. Do not ban me! Do not ban me! Do not ban me! Do not ban me! Do not ban me!

I don't want to be a banned user like SimCity Reactor or sc4reactor. You cannot ban sonicridersuser. I will turn into the moderator after you un-ban me. Stop banning me again and I will remove ban service rules at BetaArchive.co.uk. The example of the spam is right. I want no insults, to keep locked topics alive and not banned, the server details, don't use BA image uploader, and I want to post pointless posts.

Rob Jansen
Donator

Post by Rob Jansen »

He sounds like an 5 or 6 year old how likes to be incharge of everybody and everything.

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

Well, good this will never happen then. Still, this has to be the "funniest" reaction to a ban I've ever seen. How think must he be to act like that?

fzajac
Donator

Post by fzajac »

empireum wrote:Well, good this will never happen then. Still, this has to be the "funniest" reaction to a ban I've ever seen. How think must he be to act like that?
There where a few good ones at OSBA... in the banned forums (only banned and admins had access there). I will post some when i will install the OSBA database again

inxsfan92

Post by inxsfan92 »

wow, what a loser. real funny though

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

@Andy
Let's hope he'll not spam your inbox like he did with the other admin. On the other hand, it'd be darn funny. Seriously, some people just... don't... get... it.

Dr Eggman

Post by Dr Eggman »

I am The Eggman! -The Doctor
Like Pictures? Bored? Check out some Photography and "Like" it! Check it out here!

merty

Post by merty »

Windows OCManage wrote:Original

Translation:
Sonic Riders User. Do not ban me! Do not ban me! Do not ban me! Do not ban me! Do not ban me!

I don't want to be a banned user like SimCity Reactor or sc4reactor. You cannot ban sonicridersuser. I will turn into the moderator after you un-ban me. Stop banning me again and I will remove ban service rules at BetaArchive.co.uk. The example of the spam is right. I want no insults, to keep locked topics alive and not banned, the server details, don't use BA image uploader, and I want to post pointless posts.

Hah The translation is even more hilarious, he is starting to sound like andytek from OSBA

happy dude
Donator

Post by happy dude »

This has been going on since October on the link Andy posted (which i gave him, credit thief ) and it still is going, take the time to read the 12 pages in full, epic lulz.

PS I can understand banning merty, but not me - jks

___
Donator

Post by ___ »

hahahaha, some people are funny. anyone want to bet on the age of this person?