[OFFER] Dogz 1.2 (PC, 1998)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
linuxlove
Donator

[OFFER] Dogz 1.2 (PC, 1998)

Post by linuxlove »

Win16 program, will not run on 64-bit Windows. Anyone interested?
Goodbye.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: Offer: Dogz 1.2 (PC, 1998)

Post by mrpijey »

This one is a classic, I think I also have Catz somewhere. Please send this one up :).
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

PeterPanPirate

Re: [OFFER] Dogz 1.2 (PC, 1998)

Post by PeterPanPirate »

Ya, We're interested
I'm a spider

linuxlove
Donator

Post by linuxlove »

Sent to the upload server. Also of note is that you will need a serial in order to play this game.
Goodbye.

MBaNL
Donator

Post by MBaNL »

If there is interest in these games... if I remember correctly I have Dogz in a big-box and Catz&Dogz (both on 1 CD) in a jewelcase. Will see if I can find them if someone is interested...

EDIT: when I think about it... the reason why I bought Catz&Dogz was a demo version... I might be able to find the "shareware CD" where I found (if I remember correctly) Catz back in the days. Hmmmm... Brings back good memories when I think about it even more. :-D Although I think I could better not play the game(s) when I look at the screenshot, I should just keep it as good memories. ;-)

EDIT 2: Found the Dogz big-box and after installation it came out to be version 1.08q...

EDIT 3: Dogz is ready to upload... all the scans are more than the ISO it self, MB-wise... :P
Also found Catz & Dogz and found out it is Dutch... (Catz is version 1.00k and Dogz is version 1.08q and both are copyrighted 1999)